THREE

𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐙𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐒
↳THREE; THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS

𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐙𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐒↳THREE; THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

IT HADN'T BEEN TOO LONG BEFORE OTHERS STARTED TO JOIN Hope's carriage. Lots of people had passed by and sent her curious glances, but no-one had ventured inside until now.

She recognised the red head that popped her head inside and smiled at Hope. "Hey, you're that girl from the shop. The one who got dragged away from the love potions by that ridiculously fit guy." She laughed as she stood by the door. Three more figures stood behind her.

"That would be me. My uncle is very protective. I'm Hope Marshall."

"Ginny Weasley." She stuck out her hand and shook Hope's. "You're American?"

"Yeah, transferred."

"That's cool. Hey, I got to shoot off and find my boyfriend, is it alright if these guys join you? Everywhere else is kind of full." Ginny pointed at the three people behind her.

"Yeah, no problem. See you around Ginny." Hope smiled.

The girl waved goodbye and left the compartment, the three others stepped inside, two boys and a girl.

"Hi, I'm Luna Lovegood, this is Neville Longbottom and Harry Potter." The platinum haired introduced. She cradled a magazine in her arms.

"Nice to meet you all." She sent a small wave with her hand.

They took the spare seats, with Harry sitting on the same side as Hope. She barely reacted to his name, but she knew all about him. How could you not hear about the boy who lived?

"Where'd you transfer from?" Neville asked, holding tightly onto his toad.

"Ilvermorny."

"I've heard about it. What was it like?" Luna asked, leaning forward in her seat.

"Very strict. You could barely get away with anything. Probably had detention way more than I should have."  Hope answered.

"It must be very weird suddenly going to a completely different country just for school." Harry noted.

"It is, but I'm loving it so far. Diagon Alley was wonderful, even if half of it was covered up."

"You don't have anything like that over there?"

"There most likely is, but I've never been. We got all our school stuff on the first day of semester."