03

Taehyung sighed heavily, before supporting himself up the trunk of the tree, and limping over to where the other guy lay unconscious. Of course he was the only one with him. Else he would have very much left him right there.

"Damn. Look at him sleeping like a Disney princess." Taehyung rolled his eyes. He winced, when he folded his bloodied knees to sit beside him.

He wondered if he was alive, as he poked his hand, which was half-covered by the raft on top. He pushed at it, groaning at how heavy it was until he was finally able to get it off of Jeongguk.

"Shit." Taehyung whispered as he placed a hand on Jeongguk's back, which was badly wounded. His shirt was torn and bloodied around the deep cut, which looked much like a rift.

"Please don't die." Taehyung hated to say those words, but he was scared, because Jeongguk was the only one he knew at the moment. He turned him over, which took a lot of effort -because he was really heavy, according to Taehyung- so that now he was lying on his back.

Taehyung swallowed harshly, staring at his face- right cheek covered in sand and dried blood sticking to his temple, ear and right side of the neck. He hesitantly pressed two fingers to Jeongguk's wrist, and sighed in relief when he felt the faint pulse.

"How to wake him up?" Taehyung whined, scratching his head as he looked around, "Should I hit him?"

He cracked his knuckles, before landing a sharp slap on his left cheek, which snapped Jeongguk's head to the side. But, he didn't wake up, rather five red fingerprints became visible.

Taehyung chuckled evilly, "So, he won't feel anything, huh?" But, the next moment he shook his head vigorously, "No. Taehyung. Snap out of it. You're not a bitch like Jeon." Taehyung nodded affirmatively to himself.

He tilted his head, confused, "CPR?"

He felt a shiver running up his spine, as he cringed, "Yikes! For that I've to kiss this bastard."

He could not help but take a glance at his lips, which were visually soft and mellow, slightly parted.

He leaned over, gripping Jeongguk's jaws and pinching his nose, before he pursed his lips. He could feel his heart thudding against his chest, but he had no other choice.

It was not like he had not done this before.

He shut his eyes tightly before parting and pressing his lips against Jeongguk's, blowing air into his cavern.

He moved back, gasping, before pressing his hands to Jeongguk's chest. He pushed his whole body weight down on his hands, as he pumped his chest continuously, with as much strength he could muster.

He pressed their mouths together again, before pulling back just enough to look at his inanimate face and closed eyes.

"Wake up, bastard." He panted, resting his forehead against Jeongguk's. He did not even know if he was doing it the right way.

He sucked in a sharp breath, before placing his hands on Jeongguk's chest again, rather determined. "Get... the... fuck... up!" Taehyung said between each push and at the last one, Jeongguk's body curled, as he sat up, coughing out water violently.

"Ugh, my chest!" Jeongguk groaned, falling back on the ground. "My ribcage broke."

"Yes!" Taehyung bumped his fist up in the air, "I did it!"

"What the fuck did you do?" Jeongguk grunted, peeking up at him with one eye, rubbing at his face with his knuckles.

"I saved you, bitch." Taehyung gave him a poker face, "Be grateful."