21

Taehyung whined lowly, snuggling closer to the warmth. But, he liked the feel of it. He just didn't like the scorching heat and light that interrupted his precious sleep.

He huffed, pouting a little, as he fluttered open his eyes, and he held back his gasp, as he found Jeongguk sleeping, half of his weight on top of Taehyung with his lips slightly parted, and soft snores escaping his lips. Taehyung pursed his lips to stifle his giggles, because the other was looking so adorable and at the same time, he felt his cheeks going red in hue at the way the other was holding him so close even in his unconsciousness, his cheek squished against Taehyung's chest.

He bit his lip, mind wandering back to the events of last night. No wonder, he would find himself falling for the guy. He was just so sweet to resist. And moreover had all the qualities a person would look for in a lover. He was a gentleman, one of a kind.

He raised his hand, brushing away a few strands of hair from Jeongguk's closed eyes. Even though things were not at all pleasant between them till just a few days back, Taehyung could say, Jeongguk definitely was a gem.

He had that cocky and bratty attitude, but he could get sentimental when pricked deep. He would deny at first, but eventually he would give in. He pretended to be ignorant, but he actually cared.

Taehyung was so doused in hatred that he never really paid attention to how the younger's nature was in reality. He saw yet he neglected all the times he had seen Jeongguk be a guy, every ideal man would want to be.

But now, as they were so close and just the two of them together, he could definitely spend his days getting to know Jeongguk. He had wasted enough time. It was high time Taehyung utilised their solitude and treated Jeongguk like he deserved.

Taehyung was quite sure Jeongguk liked him. However, Taehyung would gladly and confidently say that he was in love with Jeongguk.

It was not even so soon anyway. He had liked Jeongguk back then too. And the feelings resurfaced. Thanks to 'Jongin-la-Bitch'.

The actual problem was, figuring out how he would confess to Jeongguk. He felt a little embarrassed and did not want it to be too blunt.

For now, he would just focus on the baby cheers inside his head, as he confessed to himself that he had feelings for Jeongguk.

He smiled shyly, his cheeks adorned by a baby-pink blush, as he circled his arms around Jeongguk's neck, running his fingers through his hair softly. And he absolutely loved it when he felt the other's arm around his back, tighten.

Taehyung felt serene, all the reasons to set up a new life here with the one sleeping in his arms, soundly and he felt his eyes going heavy again, before he succumbed to another peaceful sleep.

"Sir! We can leave as soon as possible. The weather is all set as calculated." The subordinate inspector informed his superior, "The last torrential rain to happen is tonight. It will be all clear then."

"Very well." The Inspector sighed, before dialling Kim Namjoon's number.

"They said they will leave for the search tomorrow."

Chanyeol nodded to himself and hummed slowly, as he heard Namjoon's low voice from the other end of the line.

"Junghyun and I will be going with them."

"I'll join too. It would be a relief if we found them." The elf-eared male pushed back his swivel chair, before standing up.

"You sure?"

"No doubt about that, Joon." Chanyeol sighed, "They are my brothers too. I wanna make sure that Jeongguk and Taehyung are fine, with my own eyes."