12 (taehyung's perspective)

I was elated to meet Jimin again after so many days. When I came to know that we were shifting to Seoul permanently, and I would attend the same school as Jimin's I couldn't help, but be excited.

I was never a quiet type of person. I loved to make new friends, wherever I went. So, I spent the school hours introducing myself to all of Jimin's friends. Jongin, Aisha, Yeri, Minhee- they were all really good to me.

But, there was this boy, who was quiet and all by himself. He had no friends around and once we walked into the practice rooms, he just looked at me, before pulling Jimin to the side and talking to him about something and leaving wordlessly. I found him quite interesting, so, the day after, I tried talking to him.

"Hey!" I said, tapping his back, when I sat on the bench behind him. We were fortunately in the same class.

He looked back at me, and stayed idle for a few moments, his blank gaze directed towards me. I shifted in my place a little, because his eyes, which were half hid by his raven hair, looked really dangerous and scary. Without saying anything, he turned around.

I pouted, before leaning forward. I saw him scribbling some designs on his notebook. The class of fourteen year old students was howling, as the homeroom teacher had not entered yet.

"My name is Kim Taehyung!" I whisper-shouted, from behind and saw how he gripped his pencil tightly, before turning his head towards me.

"Did I ask you?" He snapped and turned forward again. I flinched at his sharp words, before slumping back in my seat and looking down. His words did hurt, not gonna lie. But, I didn't understand what his problem was.

"Hey, Jeongguk!" I panted, running up to the raven-haired boy, who was leaning against a tree. We were fifteen then.

"Look." I stopped in front of him, catching my breath, as my cheeks stretched in a huge grin. "I made this for you."

He looked at me with his stoic face, before looking down at my hands which held a beaded bracelet. It was friendship's day and I had made it especially for Jeongguk. It took a lot of toil for me to make it.

Jimin and I were very good friends, we could pass as best-friends even, but I wanted Jeongguk to be my friend too, so I had taken my time to make this for him. I thought that maybe he would stop tuning me out of his life now and treating me like trash.

But, I was so wrong.

"You made this for me?" He murmured, taking the bracelet from my hands and I felt so happy at that moment, that I just wanted to jump on him and hug him till his last breath. It was the first time he accepted something from me, after all.

"Yes!" I nodded enthusiastically, watching him put it on his wrist wordlessly, before walking away. I just frowned a little, but shrugged, a smile instantly covering it up. Finally, I thought he would be my friend.

But, that thought disappeared, and I felt a punch at my heart, when, after two days, I saw that same bracelet on the wrist of one of our classmates, which wasn't Jeongguk. It was the bracelet which I had made. For him. But, he gave it to a girl named Shin Yuna.

I couldn't just express what I was feeling then. He just played with my emotions. I didn't know whether I should cry or just go and hit him across the shit of his face. I was so wrong about him. I thought he was just taking time to open up. But, he was so evil.

I didn't care about the look on Yuna's face when I just walked up to her and pulled the bracelet off of her wrist, before ignoring her rants and turning around. I didn't stop sprinting, as tears spilled out of my eyes and my fist pressed the bracelet inside it, the beads digging into my skin, but I couldn't care less.