I'm Sorry

*Please keep reading to the end.*

Tsuna rubs his forehead with a surprised yelp, "Reborn!"

"Most people don't get injured on a school trip, Dame-Tsuna," Reborn scolds, frowning slightly.

Tsuna didn't manage a full minute inside the house before Reborn flicked him when he was lowering himself to take his shoes off. He knows that Reborn has better intuition than he does, but he didn't expect to get a telling to so quickly.

Reborn makes sure to meet Tsuna's eyes, "What happened?"

"Uh..." Tsuna averts his eyes, unconsciously bringing a hand to rub the back of his head sheepishly and then pulling away with a wince and hiss. Reborn narrows his eyes, seeing his reaction and the bruises on his student's wrists.

"You got kidnapped." It was a question, rather a statement, and Tsuna can't squash the small amount of guilt that bubbles in his chest.

"I-I'm sorry. They were trying to take the girls in my group, an-and then they hurt the guys... I got hit in the head with a pipe, I think. The-the, uh, leader got angry that I tried to stand up to him..."

Reborn sighs and shuts his eyes. "You don't have to go on. I understand. Did you happen to catch any names?"

"Um," Tsuna looks down, thinking. "I... I think they mentioned a school. Why?"

"No reason."

Oh boy. I've been putting this off for so long. I've known my decision for a long time, and every "when are you going to update? I really like this!" made me feel guilty. I'm not going to continue this. I can't tell you how many times I've said that and felt bad but also relieved at the same time. I assume that's the same for many authors who discontinue their work.

I know there's probably quite a few people who are very disappointed, and I'm so very sorry for this. I hope my reasonings are enough. Ew I sound so sad, I promise I'm not usually like this jeez

So I guess I'll start uuh

The big thing is that I lost interest in writing this. To be honest, I don't really see a reason to be super interested in this. The idea of this type of crossover is really interesting, so I guess that's something, but the way I wrote it wasn't that well. This brings me to my next reason.

This fic, at least in the later chapters, doesn't have enough Tsuna in it. A proper fic has to have its main character have more interaction with the world they are in, more than small mentioning of what they think and stuff. Basically what I did, don't do that lol. I've gotten better at that thankfully, and I'm way more conscious of when I start to leave the main character out again. Writing's a learning process! It's okay to make mistakes like that, just make sure to find them and learn from them so you can get better.

My third and final reason is that I've been writing a new fic. It's a BNHA fic, and I'm even close to finishing the last chapter of the arc I'm doing. It'll be the first thing I've actually finished. Shit's wild lol. I'll leave a summary on my way out--I don't remember if I've mentioned it here soooo yeah.

I'm so sorry for those looking forward to the next chapter. I do have like two finished interludes that I'll post after this so you can read those. I also have a planner that'll I'll share with you guys so you can see what I had down and stuff. I enjoyed the ride of writing this, I just think it's time to find a different destination.

Thank you so much for the support, the comments, likes, heart, favorites, kudos, and whatever else there was to use to show support for this immature fanfic. They kept me going as long as they did, and they probably would've kept me going longer if I hadn't lost interest. They made me so happy, sometimes I would feel my heart warm and tear up lol. Always remembers that comments keep an author going, for every single one, especially the ones telling you what you're doing right.

I hope you all have been doing well, and if you're aren't, I hope it gets better soon and stays that way. Check out my BNHA fic if you're interested, it'd make my day if I still had something you're interested in reading lol. Thank you for sticking with me for this long, and I hope you have a good day or night! 💖💖💖

Edit: Holy shit I like forgot to mention Autumn. So idk if anyone remembers be mention getting a new cat after Cheeto died (Update)?? Well last year, fucking 2020, in July, he ran off and we haven't seen him since. It really fucked me up, like worse than Cheeto did. I felt like adding this just in case I mentioned Autumn in the past, I wouldn't want anything to like... not know. Sorry if I made any of you sad, I'm all good now though. For the most part.

Planner: It's on Quotev, A New Change: Planner.  Go check it out if you're interested!