Chapter 2

Disclaimer: Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Assassination Classroom do not belong to me, they belong to their respected owners. Thank you!

Tsuna wakes to his Hyper Intuition loudly whispering to move.

So he does.

He rolls over the side of his bed, crashing on to the floor, a green mallet slamming into the pillow where Tsuna's head was before.

"Oops," Reborn peers over the edge of the bed, looking down at the tangled brunette. "My hand slipped."

'How would your hand slip?!'

"Are you questioning me," Reborn's face seems to darken, "Dame-Tsuna?"

"NO!"

After the emotional apology, Tsuna had fallen asleep to the tranquilizing rain and rumbling thunder, all while still hugging Reborn.

"Good. Now get ready; today's going to be the last day you go to Namimori Chu." Reborn jumps down while Tsuna sits, almost untangled. "I need you to get all the papers that have your information for the transfer. I'll take care of the rest."

Finally untangled, Tsuna pushes himself up to a standing position, "Who-who do I get it from?"

Reborn pauses at the doorway and turns slightly, "That demon prefect," leaving afterwards.

"O-oh..."

Timeskip

Tsuna sneezes cutely, making him rub his nose to rid the itchy feeling. He might have been a little too late when getting home and taking a bath, though he doesn't feel sick. The sidewalk was patterned with clear puddles, the rainwater reflecting the bright blue sky and clouds above. The temperature was cooler than yesterdays and there was a strong, steady breeze blowing about. Tsuna was really enjoying it.

The brunette looks up, beginning to hear other students chatter loudly, and sees Namimori Chu looming almost intimidatingly over. He surprisingly didn't feel nervous--in fact he felt extremely calm. His stomach was smooth, not in knots, and he didn't feel like he had to throw up from anxiety. He just felt... acceptance. The teen lets out a soft exhale of breath before moving forward, past the gate, and inside the school.

He goes to his shoe locker and puts his bag on his shoulder, opening the locker and switching his sneakers for his indoor shoes. He takes a peek at his cracked watch, noticing he had almost fifteen minutes before class.

'Maybe I should go now. Get it over with.' Tsuna stares at his watch with a blank expression before nodding. 'Yeah... I want to get out of their lives as quickly as I can.'

Timeskip

The tiny brunette holds a fist up to the door, knocking on it slowly. There wasn't any other students around this hallway, all due to the demon prefect's lair that was placed there; they were too afraid to even step near it. Tsuna waits and taps his finger on his thigh, slightly nervous, before he hears a low voice to come in. He sucks in a deep breath to calm himself down and opens the door, shutting it behind him after stepping in. He could feel that his shoulders were painfully tense but he couldn't do anything about them now; he was right in front of the infamous demon prefect.

"What," Hibari glares up from his paperwork, "do you want, Herbivore?"

Tsuna clears his throat and wills himself to speak, "A-ah, well, I need my-my student papers."

"What for?"

Tsuna takes another deep breath, "Reborn is having me transfer schools."

"Why?"