Interlude 2

Disclaimer: Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Assassination Classroom do not belong to me, they belong to their respected owners. Thank you!

I don't deserve it.

"I'm so sorry, Tsuna."

The room goes silent.

Reborn didn't deserve that child's forgiveness. He was the one who deserved it the least. He was the one who played a role in hurting that poor boy; the boy who already faced both emotional and physical abuse (and he didn't do anything to stop it), the boy who was cruelly betrayed by the people he thought were his friends (and he didn't do anything to stop it), the boy, who in the end, forgave him.

I don't deserve it.

Tsuna suddenly wraps his arms around the small figure Reborn unwillingly possessed, his eyes stinging and burning.

"Of course I forgive you, Reborn."

Tsuna was a light too brilliant for the dark world he was being forced into. Normally, any light that dared to shine in the inescapable void known as the mafia world was instantly flickered out without mercy, but a light--a flame--like the one Tsuna holds is too radiant. It was too blinding for anyone to even think of doing anything to put it out; more honest, so many people did not want to. His flame was like a hope that something could possibly change for the better (though skeptics denied it). But a flame can be put out, maybe slowly dimming due to multiple attempts of doing so, and Tsuna is no exception.

Which is why Reborn was going to try everything he could to feed the fire inside the young boy and to keep it alive.

I don't deserve it.

Reborn's eyes unnoticeably widens before shutting, the owner of said eyes leaning into the hug.

"Thank you, Dame-Tsuna."

"Ciaossu."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

("You do deserve it, Reborn.")

0.9 pages · 282 words

And now this is born.

I'm finising this the day after Hibari's birthday (at 3 am--I have school oof). I guess it's to make up for not writing today since I was facing some computer troubles and was just kinda busy this weekend. I don't know. Honestly, this probably could've been better written but eh.

I wonder when I'll post this.

Bleh.

Edit: I know when I posted this now.