Chapter 5

Tsuna stares at the tall, sun-colored creature that smiled down at him. His body was frozen in... fear? In shock? Honestly, the brunette had no clue what he was feeling, but this being was certainly something he's never seen before. Strangely though, he slowly relaxed. His intuition wasn't warning him of any dangers and the... teacher didn't seem like he was going to cause any harm (at the very moment at least), so he chose to scream at a later date instead of now.

With a slightly strained smile and a tight grip on the strap of his bag, he stammers, "O-o-ohayō go-gozaimasu, Sensei."

"You must be the transfer student. The students call me Korosensei."

"A-ah, yes! You-you can can call me Tsuna!"

"Tsuna-san then. I'm sure that Karasuma-san had told you everything you need to know?"

"Yes!"

"Then lets have a school good year!"

At this point, we should probably go back to this morning.

Back to this Morning

He should've known that dodging Reborn's morning attacks only happened on a blue moon (everyone has an off-day; surely, even he does?).

"Ack!"

"Today is your first day and you must present a good impression. A mafia boss is never late; you might want to speed up though, seeing the amount of time you have to get ready."

"Huh?"

Tsuna moves his gaze to his beside table, where his alarm clock was (it was most used to see the time, due to... reasons). The time he read made the him jump up from his bed, which led to him getting tangled in the sheets and crying out as he fell to the ground.

"Reborn! Why didn't you wake me up earlier!" He was now kicking at the sheets, "Now, I only have thirty minutes to get ready and find the school!"

Reborn peers over the side of the bed, down at the struggling teen, "You better hurry, Dame-Tsuna."

"Reborn!"

Reborn disappears, leaving the finally-free brunette to scramble up from the floor and to grab his new uniform, that was hung neatly to avoid any unneeded creases and folds. The uniform was a white button-up that was covered with a black vest and a gray blazer, along with a pair of pants that was the same gray as the jacket. Tsuna didn't really like the bland colors of the school attire, seeing as Namimori Chu* had at least a bit of color, but he couldn't complain; it could have been a lot worse.

After rapidly stripping out his pajamas and slipping on the uniform (as well as other hygienic essentials), he runs down the stairs and straight to where he had put his bag the day before.

Or at least where he thought he had put it.

"Hie! Reborn!" He darts around the first floor, searching for the bag. "Where is my bag?!"

"It's on the kitchen table."

Tsunayoshi races into the kitchen, heading straight to the table. Unfortunately, his foot catches on something and he trips, falling forward and banging his head on the edge of the table. He screeches in pain, holding his hands to his forehead with tears appearing involuntary in the corners of his eyes. He forces himself to stand up again, reaching out with a hand to find the table. He takes a deep breath and grabs his bag, attempting to stop the signals of pain that were being sent to his brain.

He looks at the clock and lets out a groan when he sees that he now has twenty minutes and he wasn't even out the door yet.

'With this luck, I'll go the opposite direction from the school!'