Special/Q&A

An hour passes and the groups were playing with cards and board games or excitedly conversing about the trip they were taking. A bit of movement catches Nagisa's eye, and he turns to see Tsunayoshi rubbing at his eyes. The brunette, with confused and bleary eyes, casts his view around the train, slowly remembering where he was.

He mumbles softly, "Oh, yeah... the trip."

He yawns, bringing a hand to his mouth to cover it, and stretches, slightly resembling a cat lethargically arising from a long snooze. Apparently, Nagisa wasn't the only one who thought so, as Kayano quickly comments, giggling, "Tsuna-kun, you look just like a cat."

Tsuna jumps, not expecting to hear someone's voice, and once he realizes what Kayano had said, a small blush erupts on his cheeks. "U-um..." He weakly shrugs, not knowing what to say.

"You made him embarrassed," Karma snickers, looking down at his cards. "And over a simple comment at that. You so easy to mess with, Tsuna-kun."

Tsuna becomes sheepish, humorlessly huffing a laugh and running a hand through disheveled locks.

Sugino leans forward, so he could see Tsuna from his spot by the window, and asks, "Hey, you wanna play? We can deal you in."

He waves the box that the cards came in around in the air, showing the other male what they were playing. In big yellow letters, the box read "UNO."

"I've never played," Tsuna admits.

"I'm sure we could teach you, Tsuna-kun," Kanzaki smiles.

Kayano nods enthusiastically, "Yeah! It's not too hard of a game to understand!"

"Okay..." Tsuna moves to the seat closer to the table so he could reach easier. He takes the hand of cards that were dealt out for him, taking in the numbers and colors. Kayano and Sugino quickly explain how to play, Nagisa and Kanzaki cutting in at different points when their words got jumbled and confusing. After Tsuna mostly understands all of the rules, the game is continued.*

Karma places down a yellow four on top of another yellow card, leaving him with two cards now as Nagisa takes his turn. He plays a yellow card of his own, and Sugino does the same with a three. Okuda changes the color to a blue with another three. Karma jumps in with a smug "Uno," playing a blue three of his own with a smirk, while Kayano groans and looks down at her cards.

"Does anyone have anything to keep him from winning?"

Nagisa shakes his head as he puts down a blue five, "I don't have anything. This hand isn't exactly the best..."

"We could stack, if..." Sugino looks up at the girls and to Tsuna, hesitantly fingering the edge of a card.

"I have a plus-two, but..." Okuda comments shyly, "we don't know his card."

Kayano whines, "She's right! Knowing Karma-kun, he'd always have a plan to win!"

Karma chuckles, "I'm right here, y'know."

"Maybe we could keep him from playing, wi-with a reverse?" Tsuna supplies softly, not completely sure of the game yet.

"Do you have one you can play, Tsuna-kun? If not, I do," Kanzaki asks, to which Tsuna nods.

Kayano cheers, eyes shining, "Nice idea, Tsuna-kun!"

Sugino plays a normal card, and the process repeats until it is Tsuna's turn. He pulls blue reverse out of his fanned cards and puts it on the stack of played cards.