Stay Safe, Please!--Edited (March 15)

Hey, guys! I just felt like I should say something about everything that's happening, more specifically Coronavirus. I don't really know why I feel I need to talk about it, but I'm sure it has something to do with my school (and the rest of the schools in my state) facing closure next week. I live in Arkansas (america, i am confusion), and there are six confirmed cases of Corona, one being in Pine Bluff, which isn't too-too far from where I live (around over an hour away).

Today (Thursday, March 12), my older brother came home from college and is going to taking his classes online for the rest of the semester. I already knew this was going to happen, or had a general idea of it, because of my teacher, but it's still strange to see him on a Thursday rather than a Friday for the weekend. What he said was pretty spot on, in my opinion: it's so surreal. Honestly, despite myself knowing I shouldn't panic, I can't help but feel a bit of dread in the pit of my stomach.

Public schools in Arkansas could face closure during the week before Spring Break (oof, safe travels, guys), which is a good thing. In Japan, they closed down schools for like two weeks, and they saw a decline of cases, and while Arkansas doesn't have many cases of the virus, it could help keep it that way if we miss that week. It's terrible that everyone has to worry about Corona, especially over Spring Break when so many families are going to travel.

I ask that you guys practice good habits, such as washing your hands frequently, keeping your hands away from your mouth and stuff, and make sure to cover your mouth or nose when you sneeze or cough. It can help decline the spread of germs (as if you guys don't already know that, you're so smart), which is definitely a good thing.

On a good note, if I do get next week off, then I will have two weeks to work on the next chapter (I haven't even started, shame on me!) and spend with my family. Honestly, I'm sure everything will be helped eventually, and that it will be fine. Just make sure you buy toilet paper while you still can.

Anyway, I have an instagram you guys could follow. I mostly post pictures of my cat Autumn, though I do have to say that they aren't always the best quality (not a pro photographer here), but he is cute.

Instagram: @iamlowkeycrying

(Em M)

My bio is "i'm sorry. i have to tell you i don't know"

Here, you can get a bit more into my personal life a bit, and maybe we can become friends! No nudes though, please.

Have a safe Spring Break, and please practice good habits!

Edit: so I just got word that my school is closed from tomorrow until the 30. I should be writing among the two weeks I have now, and hopefully posting a new chapter soon. Sorry for the wait!