Interlude 1

Disclaimer: Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Assassination Classroom do not belong to me, they belong to their respected owners. Thank you!

Hibari Kyoya always thought that Sawada Tsunayoshi was the most puny and fragile herbivore he had ever seen. Having kept his eye on the boy (he was like a magnet for other herbivores who needed to be bitten) from the very beginning, he knew that he had horrendous grades and a meek personality that caused others to ridicule and bully him. Other than allowing the raven to find troublemakers easier, he was no use to him. If this is so, why does he feel like he's lost an important piece in his life?

He did not expect the brunette to come into his office with such a dull look in his eyes and to ask for his school file, nor did he expect him to say thank you.

"I-I... I know," Tsuna tells the truth, strengthening his eyes and keeping them from wavering. "I know that you and the others don't like me."

The room turns silent for a few minutes and Hibari's eyes almost unnoticeably widen before going back to their sharp stance. He stays quiet, moving to stand and go to a filing cabinet. He opens one of the drawers, trailing his index finger down each file before stopping at one and pulling it out. He doesn't waste any time or breath when shoving it into the brunette's hands and going back to his desk.

Tsuna looks down at the file for a second but moves his eyes back up to Hibari. He then turns and walks back to the door, stopping before opening it. He moves his head sideways, facing the wall, to say one last thing to Hibari.

"Thank you, Hibari-san, for putting up with me the amount of time you had. Honestly, even if the memories were fake, they still meant a lot to me." he quickly adds, "The others too."

"Thank you."

Kyoya didn't know what to say, and honestly, he didn't know what to think. He had thought Sawada was just a nuisance that he wanted out of his life, but now that he was, he felt like something was taken away from him and he knew he had a part in it.

"Hn."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(I'm so confused.)

1.1 pages · 365 words

I don't know why I wrote this, but I did.

I had wrote this before I finished chapter 3 (at this time now, April 28, I do not know when I'm going to post this) because I wanted a small break from writing it. I have spent a lot of time just writing one scene of the chapter and it's already a lot (at least to me). This just came to mind (one of my readers from Fanfiction.net had reviewed about the pairing being 1827 and that Hibari regrets and admits that he was wrong about Tsuna. I'm not going to give what pairing I'm using away because I don't know when I'm posting this and I don't wanna give anything away.)

Anyway, bleh.

Edit: I'm deciding to post this now as an offering of keeping you readers patient for the next chapter that your horrible author is currently writing. Thaaaaaaaaannnnnnkkkkkkkkssssss.