Chapter 8

Warning: slight language (AKA, "Bitch-sensei." Gonna have to get use to it or something, cause it's gonna be in like every chapter.)

Tsuna grips at his arm, his gaze directed at the floor, occasionally flicking his view up to glance at his classmates with concern. There were students surrounding the lines E Class had made by seat order, some whispering while others openly mocked them, including Tsuna, despite him only being on the main campus once. He could see that even Terasaka was bothered by it, his shoulders tensed. He felt uncomfortable to be at the back of the line, but he didn't dare to look behind him; he didn't want to see the rude stares and expression pointed at his back.

Eventually, after a long ten minutes, the assembly begins. Tsuna stands, fiddling with the end of his drab blazer, as he and his class try to listen to the information spoken, all while ignoring the verbal jabs throw at them.

"In short, you are all elites selected from the best of the best nationwide." The balding man grins. "As your principal, I guarantee it." A look is given to a certain class, "Still. Pride is a powerful enemy. If you are negligent... you'll end up becoming like a certain group of hopeless someones."*

Tsuna flinches at the call out, hastily attempting to hide it so he doesn't please the laughing jerks watching. He could see that the others were either tensed up in defense or slumped over in defeat.

"Hey now, you're all laughing far too much! Well, your principal went a bit too far, too."

After the laughter dies down, students bring a white board on to the stage. In the corner of Tsuna's eye, he sees a black bur, causing him to turn and get a glimpse. Karasuma was walking, posture straight, to the other teachers who were against the wall.

Tsuna sighs, 'I wish I could have that amount of confidence...'

"Who's that sensei?"

"He looks smart and cool..."

Karasuma announces who he is to the teachers, a female one blushing. Tsuna watches as Kurahashi and Nakamura call for Karasuma's attention, said man turning and walking over. He chuckles lightly when he sees that the girls are showing the agent their cutely-ornate knife sheaths, as well as the male scolding them.

"Looks like they get along pretty well," one girl comments, leaning to her friend.

Her friend replies, a finger to her lip, "How nice... I mean, the teacher and boys in our class are just rude and ugly."

The expressions the boys beside them held were slightly comical. Suddenly, the door bursts open and in comes Irina, strutting to Karasuma. They have a short conversation, Karasuma somewhat scowling at her.

"Wait a--who's that foreigner with the incredible body?!"

"Is she one of Class E's teachers, too?"

She then makes her way over to Nagisa, asking him for something before smothering him with her chest. Soon, Karasuma drags her away, pinning her arm behind her back, glaring at he.

"What," one guy mutters, "is with those guys?"

"Getting carries away despite being with the E-as-in-End Class," his friend answers, passing a paper back to him.

A plain looking student on the stage affirms, "Okay, the printout we just handed out to everyone has the details about the student council's event."

Sugino looks down at his hands in confusion. Okajima looks back at Okano and Okuda.

"What? Where are ours?"

Okano holds her hands up, shaking her head.

Isogai holds up his hand, politely questioning, "Excuse me, Class E hasn't gotten theirs yet."