Chapter 6- Silver Tongue

"Y/N!! Y/N! HELP ME"

I flew off my bed like lightning and exited my room, "Loki... what?" I said in my morning voice, I was half asleep, it was probably like 4 in the morning.

I open my eyes and see Loki's petrified face, his hands where holding a dagger which was inside his stomach with a blood cloth on the floor. I screeched so much that Loki winced.

"LET ME OUT!" he cried out with tears in his eyes. "Y/N LET ME OUT I NEED TO GO TO THE HEALING ROOM!"

I thought about it for a second, so I relaxed my face and untensed my body. "Oh really?" I said slowly and calmly as ever.

"Y/N I'M WOUNDED, DON'T JUST STAND THERE"

"Tony was right, you are quite desperate to escape aren't you?"

He frowned as green magic surrounded his body and made it disappear and appeared another one sitting on the floor with crossed legs and face that asked a million questions with a glance, "You-" 

"No, I can't see through your magic."

"But- how then? How did you know?"

"I expect nothing more then this from the God Of Mischief, do I?"

He smirked from one side on his mouth, 'God... why does he look so attractive when he does that... Wait what-'

His smirk widened, "So that's what you think of me..."

"What? What do I think of you?" I snapped at him.

"You think I... the God Of Mischief, can't read your mind?... Unfortunate..." His voice sounded raspy with delightness.

'Oh shit he read my mind...' I curled my lips and rolled my eyes, "Don't wake me up" I said stiffly as he tilted his head with that same expression and laughed slightly.

"No"

"Shut up"

"No"

"You're so stubborn"

"Stay"

"It's 4 in the morning"

He kept quite looking me in the eye, I raised an eyebrow, 'Stay? Did he tell me to stay?'

"You owe me anyways" He said.

"Owe you? No I don't..."

"Your father stole my home... and now after that I'm here... locked up for the rest of my life"

"Okay, uhmmm, first of all: my father owes you, not me. Secondly, nice silver tongue." I turned away to leave.

"Thank you"

I stopped and turned his way, did he just... appreciate? "I beg your pardon?"

"Then beg."

'I'm sorry, WHAT? What is he trying to do to me?...'

"My darling girl, I wouldn't be so worried."

"Unfortunate... because I am." I wasn't just worried, I was terrified.

He laughed. 'Oh my God stop laughing like that'

"Am I distracting you, love?"

"Love?" I rolled my eyes, turned away and walked off from near him, 'What. The. Hell was that.' He probably already knows that I'm at least a little attracted to him.

************************************

I wandered off to the kitchen, away from that Devil, I hated him so much that I felt like I... I liked him. I imagined what a relationship would be like with Loki while making breakfast, the only word I could think of: Hot. 'Why am I even thinking this stuff?'

"Y/N?" I jumped at the women's voice, It was Nat's, "What are you doing up?"

I sighed, "That bitchass woke me up with a dumb trick", My word choice sounded moody. Nat laughed.

"Well, we're going on an early mission, Tony already left, he told me to tell you to let Loki out of his cell for a day and get him back in at 10 PM, he's going to leave the tower on full lock down after we leave. Clear?" she told me, I nodded and went back to eat my breakfast.

"Y/N don't forget to train!" Steve's voice sounded as I looked up to him and nodded again, that truce still going?

A minute after they left I heard a million locks locking at the same time as Jarvis alerted me, "Lock down, activated" in a robotic voice.

A day with Loki out of his cell? Cannot be good for me...