Chapter 7- I Knew It Was A Bad Idea

After I finish my breakfast I went to get Loki out of his cell, boy was I scared...

"Ah, well, well..." He said with his usual breathy voice which is getting hotter by the second. I ignored his comment and strolled towards him. As I put the tip of my finger on the fingertip sensor he tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, he didn't budge his body as I thought he would.

"So first you're eager to escape, and now that I'm letting you out you just don't move?" I said. His glare wanted an explanation badly, "Stark's idea, they went out for a mission and left me with you with tower lock down. You'll be back in here at 10 in the evening."

"Why?"

"I don't know, you go ask him" I told him sarcastically and with an eye roll and stomped back to the living room on another level.

***********************************

I was on the sofa when my phone alerted me on 10% of battery life, 'Shit'. I got up and marched to the elevator to my room.

Loki wasn't in the room where his cell was, 'He's probably just wandering around' I thought to myself as I unlocked the door to my tiny room, 'Or probably just trying to esc-'

And there before me stood a half naked Loki with only a towel surrounding his hips, almost slipping off. I yelled with the shock he gave me, confusion on what he was dong there and why was he halfly naked. "Oh dear." He stated as calm as ever.

"LOKI WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!"

"Well, where else do you want me to take a shower? In my brother's room?"

"YES, LOKI, YES!"

"Well, you should have knocked." He said again calmly.

"THIS IS MY ROOM, WHY SHOULD I KNOCK?!"

"I wouldn't have been so disappointed with the view" He said with a smirk, "If you were early enough you could have seen more" he added as he lingered towards me, his sight studying my body from my legs, slowly looking up at my face.

"Get lost Loki." I said in a harsh tone.

"Ooh, but you wouldn't like that would you... pet..."

"Wha-"

"No need for protests, my dear..." He covered my mouth with his hands, "Don't you think I feel you longing for my touch?... Every word you think says it all."

I forced his hand from my mouth as I swallowed a lump in my throat and inched backwards "Stop.."

"You're denying it again, my love." He said this with a low voice with a little disappointment as he stood there, "Unless you only want me to, I will, but for the time coming, at least consider it." And he brushed past me to reach the door and exit.

'"My dear?", "My love?"...."Pet?"....I feel faint...'

Spicy much? Ik it's VERY short butttttttttt.....worth it?

Wyt?