Chapter 12- Official?!

Everybody was ready to go, in their suits and ear pieces on. 

(Y/N's suit)

"You look ravishing, darling

"You look ravishing, darling...", Loki whispered in my ear from behind me, his cool breath sending shivers down my spine and his soft lips brushing my ear as he hooked a strand of my hair behind my ear in awe.

I turned around to look up at his large eyes gazing at my body, clearly astonished by my appearance. I slyly smiled at him as I felt his hands lightly travel my waist and ushering my body towards him, fluttering in my stomach and tingles of happiness under his hands now clutching my waist.

"WHAT?! Y/N!?", Tony sounded from another room, I heard footsteps storming up the stairs as Loki immediately reacted and went invisible, leaving me in the middle of the hallway. I turned to Tony who reached up the stairs with a furious face and Wanda's pale face tracking behind him. "YOU HAVE SOMETHING GOING ON WITH LOKI?!", he yelled in my face as more avengers crowded  in the room. I stared at him in shock and then at Wanda, 'She told him...'

"Y/N, I'm sorry it was accidental, I didn't know you didn't tell him yet, I'm sorry... please!", Wanda cried with tears swelling up in her eyes. I took a step back with fear as my eyes caught Tony's again. Loki reappeared in front of me with a protective arm behind him, holding me back, his crucial eyes meeting Tony's raging ones.

"When were you planning to tell me?!", he said a little calmer, seeing Loki with a deadly stare upon him.

"I don't know... maybe when it was official...?", I managed to stutter out, shadowing behind Loki's figure and noticing he's tensed up with daggers already clasping in his hands.

"Official-... You were planning on making in official?!"

"Well whats the problem with that?!", this time I worked up the nerve to yell at him back, I was fed up of people shouting in my face most of my life. I knew what was the problem... I just didn't know why he's making such a fuss over it.

The room fell silent. I shrugged off Loki's arm, clearly seeing the pain he's trying to cover up under anger in his eyes. I stormed up to Tony now looking like he might just shit his pants with fear, grabbed his arm and dragged him into another room while everyone scooted out of the way, not wanting to stop an angry goddess ready to shoot fires from her mission.

"Tell me!! What's the problem!? Is it because you think he's a monster? He doesn't have a heart or the ability to love me and protect me? Because if you think that, then well think again, because he's not what you think! And NO I wasn't planning on telling you until you trusted him, and THIS IS WHY!", I haven't yelled ever so much in my life, but i'd do anything to defend Loki's back.

There was a moment of silence, Tony didn't dare to list a word, he had never seen me like this. His mouth hung slightly open as I took a step back to calm down, "I'm sorry...", I apologized as I lowered my head slowly in sorrow, "This was not how I wanted you to find out..."

Tony cleared his throat and arranged his suit while I looked back up at him, "I'm sorry as well, but I told you, Y/N, I told you not to get to attached to him. I'm only worrying for your own safety."

"Yes I know, but you should try trusting him... he isn't a bad soul", I said, my voice barely  reaching a whisper and almost tears swelling up in my glossy eyes.

Tony nodded, still traumatized of my burst, "I'll see you in a minute, then.", and he left the room, still arranging himself up.

A shimmer of green sparkles appeared as Loki's figure did, staring at me, his expression looked proud but in shock. He opened his arms and crashed softly into me, one of his hands tracing my lower back and the other one in my hair, pulling my head into his neck as he embraced me, he had heard everything that I said to Stark.

"Thank you...", he sounded so close to my ear in a whisper and a delighted tone, almost cracking with emotion. I wrapped my arms around him in response and held him, his weight shifting on me as I held back tears of happiness that I had earned his trust.

Too cute oml-