Chapter 14- Mission (Part 2)

"Y/N!", Wanda whisper-yelled to get my attention, "Everyone's here."

I turn to Loki, "Loki! Everyone's here, we can go.", I whispered as he looked behind me to make sure. He made a signal to the others as they nodded.

We started going down the steps as quietly as possible and halted near a door frame leading to the basement's main room, where the weapons were.

Loki glanced at me, I was worried and all sorts of questions piled up in my head, 'What if I get caught and never see Loki or anyone else at all?'

His body turned to face me as he embraced me, tracing his hands around my waist and back as I cuddled mine on his chest an dipped my head in his collar bone, "Don't worry, darling, I'll do anything to keep you safe...", he whispered, his voice sounding like honey.

I looked up at his eyes, locked my hands around his neck and pulled his forehead to mine for a few seconds as he held me tightly. I then kissed his cheek tenderly, "Whenever your ready, then.", I whisper in his ear as he smiled slightly and nodded at me.

"You ready there?", Barton whispered teasingly.

I rolled my eyes at his childish comment and nodded.

We all settled in our ready position and barged in the room with weapons and powers ready to shoot... but there was no one...

"Stark? There's no one in here...?", I asked while still looking around.

"What? No. There's-", he didn't even finish his sentence when a bunch of men in black surrounded us in a circle with rifles pointing at us.

'Shit... no... this can't be happening'

Clapping came from outside the circle as three of the men on my right stepped aside to let another man through.... Pierce.... Alexander Pierce....

I deadpanned him, my lips twitching as I resisted the urge to go up to him and choke him until he lays lifeless at my feet... until his eyes turn red, out of oxygen... I'd do anything to just hear his soft breathless cries... begging me to spare his worthless life. But that was all in my head, I couldn't move a muscle, or else I'd be the one lifeless at his feet.

"I see you missed us, Y/N...", he said with him smug smile on his wrinkly, rough face. 

(A slight torture warning) 

I was stammered with anger, if I spoke... I was scared he'd do what he always did back when I was still there... insert needles in my arm... and if I let out even a soft whimper or hiss... he'd shock me and insert more... thick ones... sticking into my arm and back out.

(Back to no torture)

A stiff arm ushered me behind Loki, who was eyeing the man just intensely as I was. I didn't take my eyes off him, his smug face wanting me to burn him.

His eyes went from me to Loki and back, "Ah... I see you occupied yourself," he said.

I growled at him as his face darkened as an evil laugh escaped his nasty mouth.

"On my count of three, you are all going to shoot the guards that are in front of you, at the same time...", Tony's voice sounded in my ear piece.

Pierce stalked in the circle with one of the needles in his hand pointing it upwards to reveal it to me as my eyes widened and I felt killing bees in my abdomen, I stared at the needle, imagining  the familiar wincing pain in my arm that lasted up to three whole years. "Oh, you remember this don't you?", Alexander's voice sounded dark, raspy that always sent goosebumps all over my body. I took a step back, bumping into someone.

"Don't get distracted Y/N, he's trying to manipulate you into thinking he'll capture you.", Tony's reassuring voice sounded. 

'He's right... this time, I will fuck him up.' I thought as I gained my confidence again.

"Three", said Tony as I prepared mentally how this will work.

"Do you see this?", asked Pierce at the same time.

"Two"

"Do you know where this belongs?", he kept pressuring me.

"One.", everyone jerked up and started shooting daggers, arrows and all sorts of things, as I kicked Alexanders balls, tugged his arms around his back when he fell in pain, stole the needle from his grip and stabbed him multiple times with it heated up from my powers. Then buried it on the back of his neck completely, until it wasn't seen anymore. He yelled in pain as I felt multiple strong grips around my body, 'Guards.'

I sent a fire around me to burn them.

(Something like this:)

That sent them down and dead

That sent them down and dead. Loki glanced at me and smirked proudly, he signaled where the crates of weapons were as we both sprinted, killing guards that came in our way.

 Loki glanced at me and smirked proudly, he signaled where the crates of weapons were as we both sprinted, killing guards that came in our way

This was my tallest chapter oml- 800+ word counttt

Hope u likeeeddd

Follow- for notifics

vote- for more stories

comment- i wanna see ur thoughts

xxx

IDK WHAT IS THIS BUT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK