Chapter 15- Where's Loki...?

We were running to the crates whilst fighting guards... they seemed to never stop coming.

Finally we come to a stop, "We found them," I said to my ear piece as I widened my eyes at the amount of crates in front of my eyes.

"How many?" I heard Stark.

"About... fifteen?" I said, not even sure.

"The others are on the way, stay put and just see whats inside them for me,"

Loki and I started opening one of the wooden crates, "This one has grenades,"

"Open another one,"

"Rifles and bullets,"

"Y/N we're on our way," Interrupted Cap.

As the team busted in we all started gathering crates and Bruce checked each and every one of them for any GPS's hiding, luckily there was none.

"Great, now head to the helicarrier, fast," The way Tony said it made me feel like a handful of guards are chasing us. 

"Is someone following us?" I asked him, concerned.

"Don't waste any more time," He dodged the question... someone was chasing us...

We scrambled to our feet and carried the heavy wood on our shoulders; Loki, Thor, Barton and Steve took two each while Wanda levitated four, as for the rest, Me, Nat and Bruce, we took one each.

*************************************

As soon as we reached the exit of the building, the helicarrier was there. We all climbed in when I remembered of Loki, I looked around me as everyone put their crates down.

"Y/N? Is everything okay?" Cap asked me, removing his helmet.

I looked around me the second time to make sure I wasn't mistaken, but my eyebrows furrowed as I didn't find what I was looking for.

"Thor?" I called as he lifted his eyes to mine.

"Yes?"

I stared at him, confused and waiting for him to realize.

"Y/N?"

"Where's Loki...?"

The whole team turned their heads at me, and looked around just as I did. Then Nat walked hastily towards me as I waited impatiently for an answer.

Everyone looked back at me, I stumbled back, taking steps, 'No...', I thought, 'This can't be happening...'

"Y/N..." Tony said warningly.

But I didn't listen, I darted through them as they tried to stop me and exited the vehicle, sprinting back to the building with a worry on my face and the team behind me calling for me.

I re-entered Hydra base, I stepped inside, that's when I felt a wincing pain on the back of my head...

Everything went blank...