Chapter 11- The Plan

This was the plan; Natasha and Captain enter the building first, keeping a low profile and go to the first room of cameras, (there were multiple), when they shut down every camera which takes a few minutes considering that it was one of the highest technologies apart from Stark's.

Clint, Bruce, Wanda and Thor go separate ways in different corridors; Wanda goes through the first one with less guards and less danger and mind controls them with her powers. Thor goes through the second one with Bruce to the power room to shut down the system and fly out from a window. Clint goes through the third one, kills the guards and meets up with Wanda on the other side.

Next are me and Loki. Some guards might not be in the same corridors as the ones which there are lifeless bodies on the floor, they might stroll in one, see all the mess and call for backup while me and Loki go in. In that case I can burn them to death and Loki can slit their throats. But we will not be done yet; once we reach the stairs we go to the basement, (where the weapons are), possible that we meet more guards on the way.

When we reach the basement we tell the others to come meet us. They come and we start carrying the boxes and crates of heavy weapons, get out, and Tony will be in the helicarrier assisting us throughout and telling us from where to go and how many guards to the destination, it's a ditch or kill situation. When we arrive near him, we load the weapons into the helicarrier, hop on and get back to the tower without being seen.

It is indeed a risk for most of us, but if we follow Tony's orders it might just work.