Chapter 8- More Like A Good Idea...

Editor's Note: Can we just appreciate this man's face for a hot second ↑

I take a short shower and get out of my room to the living room. Loki's there, he's silently reading a poetry book with his raven jet black hair in length of his shoulders and his head bent down reading. "Take a picture instead of staring?" I jumped at his voice, he didn't take his eyes off the book. Was I staring? Oh- oops, yup...

I waved off his comment and went to the kitchen. '... "Unless you only want me to, I will, but for the time coming, at least consider it."...Maybe I should really consider it' I turned my head to him, he was smiling proudly... was he reading my thoughts again?! 'Stop it, Loki' I thought.

"Sorry, my darling, I get urges sometimes that I can't control of." He told me out of nowhere, "And I'm already occupied trying to control more then one." He took his sight off his book, his jade eyes landed on mine and I quickly looked away, he was thinking dirty...

I looked at the clock, it was 9:45 PM, 'Great, another 15 minutes with this God trying to hook up with me.'

"You can't blame me, really."

"Stop reading my mind!" I snapped at him, "It's getting annoying!"

"What did you expect? I am the God Of Mischief after all, dear"

"And what's with all the names?!"

"I can't help myself, you just wait... you won't be capable of helping it either", With that, he smirked and laid his eyes back on the poetry.

I let the words sink in, ' you won't be capable of helping it either', GOD does he know how to choose his words nicely. I stood there; mouth open and eyes wide, he took a glance at me, smiled as if innocent, put down his book and stood up.

'What is he doing...' Loki walked slowly towards me and stopped in front of me as I looked up at him and he looked down at me, our noses barley touching, he slipped his hand under my hair and his lips landed softly on mine, kissing me gently as I felt fluttering in my abdomen.

My hands were on his chest as I traced them up his neck holding his face closer to mine, deepening and savoring our moment. Loki broke the kiss to look in my eyes, "How could have I ever held that urge?", in almost a whisper. I couldn't hold it myself, I leaned forward and pulled in his mouth back to mine and he spent his last minutes with me clutching his hair, and him leaning on me, holding my waist to his and with another hand still under my hair, tugging my mouth to his.

JUST IMAGINE IT-