Chapter 16- Maneater

A weird noise rang in my ear... like footsteps surrounding me in a slow pace. As I came into my senses, I fluttered open my eyes to a brown dirty-looking floor. I lifted my head, 'Where am I?'

"She's up," An unknown voice spoke a little further away from me, the footsteps sounded coming towards me and a little panic burned deep in my stomach. Male-looking legs covered my blurry view of a weird floor, "Look up," The man said with a stern and strict voice. I didn't do what he said, my head was too heavy and my neck was weak.

He grabbed my chin and hauled it up to look at him. I couldn't recognize the slender wrinkly face, he had white-blondish hair and dark blue eyes. His face was as stern and strict as his voice, "Look around you," He said, I did as he said this time.

As I narrowed my eyes, my vision was coming back. The first thing that came to my attention is that I was tied up, with a rope around my hands behind my back and my ankles, tied together. It was a small room with brownish dirty-looking walls, I was in the center of it.

I looked back at him, "Where am I?" I said with no expression, not even confusion, strong, I didn't want him to realize I'm lost in thought and trying to understand.

"You're still in Hydra," He said, it was like he understood what type of situation I was in.

'No shit,' I thought to myself, I wasn't even scared or under panic for some reason, 'They probably drugged me,'

"You were out for about two days," The man said. My head shot up at him with furrowed eyebrows, 'TWO DAYS?!'

He looked up when heard a knock at the door, 'Wooden door,' I noted in my head, 'Easy to burn, smash or crash,' I was already thinking of a plan.

"Sir, we've got visitors," Another male voice sounded as the man in front of me grinned evilly and walked out without another word.

As soon as the door was shut, I looked around the room for cameras and started to burn the rope imprinting itself on my wrists. Once that was ashes I reached down to the one on my ankles.

As I was burning that one, my stomach rumbled in hunger and my mouth felt dry. I was passed out for two whole ass days, of course I was hungry as Hell.

I thought of food at Hydra...probably tastes like shit.

I got up from the chair, the rope slipping away from my ankles to the floor as I charged to door kicking it and smashing to the ground, smiling at my handiwork I stepped over it and roasted two guards sprinting to me and pointing guns at me.

There were three corridors, one of them had crates, similar which I collected with the team... 'Speaking of the team... what are they waiting for to save me?' I shrugged the thought off, 'I can save myself, thanks,'

I strotted up to the crates, finding two machetes:

I grinned as my eyes widened with excitement gleaming in my eyes

"HEY!" I heard as I turned my head towards the voice as four guards were running towards me, I grinned even wider.

I sprinted towards them kicking one in the gut and digging one of the machetes in his back earning a yell of pain. I returned my knife from his spine and swung it bloody to slit another one's throat to his chin and dug both of the knifes in the chests of the two other guards.

I lit them on fire as a signature.

'Fuck yeah,' I thought to myself.

A bomb boomed against the walls, 'What was that...?'

I heard grunts, like someone's fighting...

I sprinted towards the sounds. 'Loki...' 

There he was, his figure getting squished by six other guards, my heart shattered as grunts of pain escaped his mouth, he didn't notice my presence.

My arms swung and the machetes sliced their heads with a fire heating the knives up.

As the guards fell, Loki stood there, stared at me; covered in blood, with machetes in both hands and an evil smirk on my face. He crashed into me, bumping against a wall, his body pressing onto mine, as his lips connected to my smirking ones, kissing me harshly but passionately. My machetes fell with a clang on the tiles.

His hands traveled my waist and hips, crushing my body under his, as my hands rumbled in his hair pulling his face more into mine. Catching back my breath I broke the kiss, looking up to him, I released my hand from his now-ruffled-hair and slapped him hard on his face, imprinting my palm red on his cheek.

He turned his head to mine, "I do not know how much I deserved that..?"

"Yes, yes you did deserve it,"

"Why?"

"I thought they captured you!" I yelled in confusion.

"No they did not," He said, snapping the 'not'.

"What?! Then how weren't you on the helicarrier?! I went to find you!"

He smirked adorably, "You worried about me?" Loki said, teasingly.

"Why not?" I asked while cupping his face in my hands, tracing my fingers on his cheek bones.

He chuckled, "I was way behind you, fighting off guards that were after you," He smiled softly as he said it tenderly.

I pulled him back to my lips as he returned the kiss, our hands moving  and pulling one another. 

"Ya'll done there?" It sounded like Barton's voice.

"No," Loki groaned still tugging on my body and pressing his lips to mine.