Like every night Asad was working late and was needing a strong cup of coffee to get his mind off from sleep, so not disturbing anyone he himself went to make coffee, with a steaming cup of coffee in his hand he was heading towards the lawn for some fresh air,
when out of nowhere Neelu appears in a revealing black nighty and collided with him, ignoring her he tried to go away from there however she started to cry because of some coffee spilled on her hands and feets.
"Awww Asad bahut jal raha hai"

Asad knew that the coffee was quite hot so ignoring his evil mind who was stopping him from helping her, he helped her in sitting on the couch not knowing that someone was misinterpreting the situation.

After eating dinner Noor was going to give Amma her medicine when she saw the empty jug of water, she headed towards the kitchen, passing by the hallway she heard some voices getting near the source of voice what she saw took her breath away Asad and Neelu were standing there close to each other Asad's right hand was on Neelu's waist and his left hand was holding her left hand in a tight grip, not disturbing him in his quality time she quitely left from there.

°°°°°°°°°°

"Haan Amma kaate iss Mahi ki bachchi ka token badi uchhal rahi thi"
Like every Sunday morning after eating breakfast Noor, Mahi, Aasif and Amma ji was playing ludo in Amma's room, Mahi was going to win so everyone was after Mahi who had only one token left.

Aasif and Noor were hi-fieing each other when a yawning Asad entered
"Kya ho raha hai" slumping beside Amma he eyed Aasif.

Hearing his voice, Noor who was enjoying herself got tensed, her heart felt heavy once again she couldn't forget last night's incident, with so much pretending she tried to act normal but seeing him Infront of her the scene kept repeating in her mind, making her heart burn with jealousy.

"Kuchh nhi Bhai bas Amma ne iss Mahi ki bachchi ko jeet ke moonh se wapis khincha hai" Aasif who was leaning towards Noor said, sitting properly on his side.

"Nashta Kiya......kitni Baar kaha hai itni der raat tak kaam mat Kiya karo" stroking his head affectionately Amma kissed his forehead.

'kaam Kar rahe the ya aashiqi' Noor thought in her mind.

After the first round ended Amma didn't wanted to play anymore saying she will watch them play. Mahi was pleading Asad to play with them , hearing Asad's name Noor abruptly stood up saying she have some work.

"Yaar Noor abhi hi toh maza aane wala tha" Mahi whined

"Rehne do Mahi log mujhse haarne se darte hai" Asad had a teasing smirk plastered on his face.

"Tum sab khelo mujhe nhi khelna hai" ignoring him Noor hastily walked away from there.

"Isko kya ho gaya" Aasif and Mahi said at the same time.

Just like that every time whenever Asad tried to make a conversation with her she would ignore him, if Asad will be in Amma's room she will not go there, if she will be present somewhere and Asad will come there she walked away from there, Asad noticed all of this and tried to ask her about her behaviour not answering his question she excused herself saying she have some work in kitchen. this kept happening, every time Asad approached her she had a new excuse, not understanding her attitude Asad also avoided her.

°°°°°°°°

"Noor baarish ho rahi hai" an overly exited Mahi barged in Noor's room.

"Mahi yaar knock toh kiya karo....mujhe laga pata nhi kya ho Gaya" Noor was sitting at the centre of the bed, books spread all around her. but her mind was far away, from last two days Asad hadn't talked with her, nor he was giving her any attention, she was thinking if she should ask him about it, but then there was this fear in her heart that stops her from confronting him.