Epilogue

Mary calling....

Noor was folding clothes when heard the ringing of Asad's phone, he had gone to check up on amma ji so she thought it was the best time to check his phone getting near it she picked it up.

"Hello"

"Hello...Are you Noor" It was some old ladies voice.

"Yess...you know me????"

"Oh...oo darling finally I heard your sweet voice....and how can i not recognise you when all these years he only talked about you....now it's like I personally know you, that boy of mine is so possessive about you that whenever I told him to...." the old lady was so enthusiastic that she didn't let her speak a single sentence.

"Kiski call hai...." entering the room he saw her with his phone.

"Mary ki......" saying she passed the phone to him.

"Hey darling....Asad here....."

"Oh really she was talking or you were boring her with your blabbering.......ok ok Sorry.....now don't get angry my love...."

"Yeah.......no I can't come right now....Noor is pregnant so we will leave when her doctor will approve....." after hearing about her pregnancy news Noor could hear the shouting from the other side, looking at his smiling face Noor cursed herself a millionth time for her stupidity 'really noor you were getting jealous over this sweet old lady....."

Cutting the call he saw her looking at him with strange expression.
"Kya ho gaya....aise kyon dekh rahi ho...don't tell me you were getting jealous.." he teased her however seeing her face he could feel how his words affected her.

"Nh...nhi m...mai kyon jealous hone lagi...." she tried to sound convincing.

"Waise....Saad us raat jab mai behosh hui thi tab bhi kya aap Mary se hi baat kar rahe the...." sleep is far away from her eyes continuously changing side she was trying to sleep but couldn't because of the nagging thought to confront him, so forgetting the what if's she finally asked him.

"Haan..... kyon???" He was going to sleep however hearing her out of the blue words he opened his eyes.

"Wo bas....ai..." as if he could she her soul on the darkness she stuttered.

"Ik....minute kahin tumne humari baaten sun kar khud se hi kuchh bhi assume toh nhi kar liya tha.....aur phir behosh bhi ho gayi..." her silence confirmed how right he is.

"Hadd hai yaar Noor kya tumhe mujh par zara sa bhi trust nhi hai..... tumhe mere rawaiye se ek pal ke liye bhi aisa laga ki mai kisi aur se mohabbat kar sakta hoon, kya maine apni mohabbat saabit karne me koi kasar chhor di......kya itne salon me ek doosre ko itna bhi nhi jaan paye hai.......ek healthy relationship ke liye humara ek doosre pe trust hona bahut zaroori hai warna kya fayda....."

"Aap mohabbat karte hai mujhse...." in all his words she could only grasp this.

"Nhi bilkul nhi.....mai toh neelu se mohabbat karta hoon, aur mere saare baaton me tum...." amusement clear in his eyes, hearing neelu's name she climbed upon him, legs either side of his waist.

"Aapki himmat kaise hui haan....dobara aapke zaban se naam na sunoon me us chhipkali ka samjhe aap...." grabbing his coller she hissed at his face.

"Jo hukm malika-e-Saad.." not letting her go he sits up holding her neck he captured her lips in a heated kiss, feeling something poking her she tried to adjust on his lap which made him groan.

"Saad......kya ho gaya"

"Ab tak tumhe nhi pata ki kya hua hai" he had a suggestive look on his face.