Next morning Noor woke up rubbing her eyes she opened them seeing herself tangled with a naked body under the same blanket, panicking she pushed him off her body who let out an annoyed groan, snatching the blanket she covers herself with it resting her body on the headrest. Last night's memory started to circulate in her mind tears pooling in her eyes holding her forehead she closed her eyes.
"Ya Allah yeh kya ho gaya" sniffing silently she whispered under her breath.

Hearing her sniff he groggily got up, the blanket pooling on his lower abdomen his upper body stark naked nail marks decorating his back, teeth marks visible on his neck and chest was she behaved that wild last night.

"Kya ho gaya noor ro kyon rahi ho..... " not understanding her crying that too when they spend the most beautiful night with each other.

"Kya ab mai roun bhi nhii....yeh kya ho gaya" at his nonchalant behaviour she was getting hyper.

"jyada dard ho raha hai kya..." seeing her all worked up the only thing that came in his mind was her being in pain, he cursed himself for behaving like a sex derived man.

"Nhiii....aur aapko kya fark padta hai aapko toh mil gaya na jo aapko chahiye tha nhi" hiding her face in her knees she mumbles the last part in regret.

"I will not tolerate you accusing me Noor wo bhi tab jab tum khud mere paas aayi thi......"

"Haan toh aap bade the aapko control karna chahiye tha....aapne kyon nhi roka"

"Oh toh ab sab kuchh maine kiya hai.....ab tum itni bhi chhoti nhi ho ki tumhe sohar aur biwi ka rishta nhi pata" grabbing her hand he jerked her body, he will not tolerate her regretting it.

"Humne gunah kiya hai....gunah saad " shoulder slumped in defeat her puffy red eyes met with his seething one his name marely audible.

"Biwi ho tum meri.....nikah hua tha humara agar tum bhool rahi ho toh......aur khabardar jo iss paak rishte ko gunaah kaha toh" he was holding himself from brusting like a volcano, jerking her body to his he held her naked shoulder in his tight grip.

"Badi jaldi yaad aa gaya aapko...humara rishta" snatching her body from his tight grip she hissed at him telling him to get out of the room not wanting to get her more angry he puts his pajama on leaving from there.

After taking shower he went to dinning area where noor was drinking tea, grabing a chair he sits on it, seeing him sitting there she stood up leaving her half eaten sandwich.
"Noor nashta kar lo" pouring himself a glass of juice he tride to ignore her childishness.

"Nhi mujhe late ho raha hai.....college ke liye" her tone was nonchalant, she is not his doll who will dance in his tune she thought in her mind.

"Baitho aur nashta karo......mai chhor dunga tumhe" holding her hand he stops her from leaving.

"Don't touch me ever again, maine aapko apne karib aane diya iska matlab yeh nhi ki aap mujh par rob jhadenge......... wo sirf ek kamzor pal ka nateeza tha jiska mujhe puri zindagi afsos rahega" snatching her hands from his grip she walked away from there, the glass of juice broke in his tight grip coluring his hand scarlet.

                           °°°°°°°°°°
"Mahi...Amma kya ho gaya aap ro kyon rahe hai " She absent mindedly gave her exam which didn't went well because of her conscious constantly nagging her about her harsh words, already she was upset and now coming home she saw Amma ji sitting on the lounge mahi beside her rubbing her hand who was shedding silent tears.

"Noor......." looking up Mahi's tear filled eyes clashed with her confused ones, getting up Mahi hugged Noor tightly sobbing in her arms.

"Shhhh Mahi kya ho gaya....kuchh batao to" detaching herself from her she holds her face with both of her hands.