Her deep red lehanga spread around the bed, heavy gold jewelleries making her face shine in golden light, hair pinned in stylish jura some strands falling on her beautiful face was covered in the traditional veil.
In the mansion every being is joyous except the bride who did it just for her baby, one thing she didn't understood is that why did he married her that too this happily when she heard him declaring his undying love to someone else. past few days were a roller coaster ride for her she couldn't act normally after knowing everything but seeing everyone's happy face she put a stone on her bleeding heart hiding her pain behind her smile, putting her hand on her flat belly she tried to feel her baby she still couldn't believe that a life is growing inside her for whome she sacrificed her everything.

Few days ago
"Amma aapne bulaya mujhe...." he was going to give Aasif some witty comeback when Minal told him that Amma is calling him. with a sheepish look on his face he entered there, she was dreading this moment when she will have to face him hearing his voice she hides her face in Amma ji's chest.

"Haan...haan aayen barkhurdar" entering there the first thing he saw was her who is hiding herself from him but thinking it as her shyness he didn't commented on it infront of Amma when he himself was feeling same, sitting on the stool he clasped his hands together counting in his mind for Amma to brust.

Tik...tik....1

Tik....tik...2

Tik...ti..

"Awww...Amma dard ho raha hai...." holding her hand he tried to free his ear from Amma's tight grip.

"Ab toh aur dard hoga jab meri jutti tumhare sar pe padegi....."

"Sorry Amma ghalti ho gayi....iss baari maaf kar den....plzzz" holding his ears he pouted.

"Asad tum dono ne bahut dil dukhaya hai mera....agar tum dono ne saath rehna hi tha toh ek baar mujhse kehte....yun iss tarah......." feeling her breath in her neck Amma ji thought that she slept however hiding in her embrace she is hearing everything.

"Sorry Amma....maaf kar den plzzz" he knows that this isn't the right way but he also knows that they didn't planed it. But things happened and now they have to face it and not for one second he regretted it.

"Amma kya aap khush nhi hai....." with a wildly beating heart he was waiting for Amma to say sometimes. he couldn't bear the thought of Amma hating him, he will be frover guilty for his stupidity he should have talked with them.

"Aisa nhi hai bachche ki mai khush nhi hoon......mai bahut khush hoon....bas iss baat ki afsos hai ki tum dono ne mujhe bhi nhi bataya.....barhaal jo ho gaya so ho gaya....bas iss baari maine kisi ki nhi sunni.... pure dhum dham se karni hai mujhe tum dono ki shadi" laying her down she gestured him to give her his hand so she could get up, Asad wanted to stay their to share this happiness with her but seeing her sleeping form he left from there.

Next day her parents were called, with both of thems approval the rukhsati date was fixed,
After that everything went in blur from shopping to decoration to inviting the relatives everything was done in perfection, in all this chaos he didn't got a single chance to talk with her and then her mother was another case she didn't let her meet him or see his face for her assurance he was shifted to hotel.
hearing about their walima Mahi cancelled her honeymoon trip to Dubai and reached the masion as soon as possible taking part in every rasm and teasing her in every chance she got,
Forgetting her differences with Noor Minal also took part in every rituals and helped everyone out in anything she could, all in all everyone enjoyed their walima to their hearts content and why will they not enjoy after all Amma's both hearts were getting married, they never in their dreams thought that this day will come in their lives when they will see both of them getting married with their own will.