*****

"MAHAAMMMM How can you do this to him.......kuchh toh reham karo us bichare par"
Maham is speaking with Madiha on Skype about how after 2 months of their marriage they didn't consummated their marriage. and got a earful of scolding from her elder sister.
"Mai kya karoon appi" said maham defensively.

she couldn't say to her appi that how Arsalan get close her and she also enjoyed their closeness, that night their make out session became so heated that she forgot about her periods , and when he tried to undress her than she realised that she is on her periods . She didn't know how to stop him ,out of embarrassment and frustration tears strated following from her eyes .
When Arsalan saw it he thaught that she is not ready for it. And stoped himself from going any further.

From that day onwards he didn't tried to get close to her .and Maham being her shy self she hadn't have guts to make the first move.
And now here she gets scolded by Madiha.
"Maham kahan kho gayii" asked madiha frowning at her.

"Kahin nahi appi.....aap batayen na mai kya karoon. Unhe toh office se waqt hi nahi milta" maham said looking hopefully at her elder sister.

"Ab yeh bhi kya mai bataoon ke apne miya ko kaise khush karna hai.....pagal ladki " Madiha said teasingly .

"Achchha thik hai rehne den....mai khud hi dekh loongi. Ek toh utni der se daanta us par bhi koi help nhi ki" saying this maham cuts the call , she didn't want to get more embarrassed. That how Arsalan is a bichara to get a wife like her who didn't fulfilled his menly needs.

After searching on google and watching some you tube vedios about how to impress her husband. She got some impressive ideas.
She decorated the whole room with scented candels and rose petals , she also arranged a candel light dinner at their balcony .
After all the prepration maham gets ready in a black colour saari looking like a seductress.

When Arsalan enters their room he saw that whole room is decorated with scented candles and rose petals looking like a newly married couples room. When he further goes in he saw that their bed was also decorated with  rose patels . He was so confuse he couldn't believe what is happening here.

And just when he thaught that this is it ,someone hugged him from behind making him starled, smiling he grabs her hand and moves her in front him.
Maham was so shy that she didn't know how she got so much confidence to hug him , and now when she is in front of him she couldn't look at him.
Lifting her face with his hands Arsalan couldn't believe that the girl in front of him is his wife, looking like a seductress.
"Kya hua.....sharm aa rahi hai meri jaan ko" asked Arsalan lovingly.

"Um....umm aa..aap fresh ho jaiye...maine hu..humlogon ka khana yahin lagaya hai" after so much hesitation maham uttered these words. And rushed towards balcony.

After freshening up Arsalan walked to balcony.
Feeling someones presence behind her, maham turns around seeing Arsalan, she meekly said to him "uhh..kha..khana thanda ho raha hai"

"Ah.....ha.....haan" she was looking so beautiful in the moon light that he couldn't reply her instantly.

After that Arsalan grabs a chair for maham. Saying thank you with shuttering voice , she sits on it.
Arsalan also sits on the opposite seat.

After serving him his food ,Maham serves her self .
Not saying anything she quitly eats her food . Feeling the akwardness between them Arsalan tried to lighten the atmosphere with his lame jokes.

He doesn't know how to appreciate her for her beauty and hard work . He  didn't want to make the atmosphere more akward with his romantic words.

After finishing his food Arsalan gets up from their saying "mujhe office ka kuchh kaam hai mai study room me ja raha hoon"

Hearing this maham couldn't undersatnd that how this man is so dumb. Who in his right mind say this after looking at all the things his wife had done for him.
Seeing him going out of the room maham quickly runs behind him and grabs his wrist.
  "kya aap itne naadan hai.......ki aapki biwi ki koshish aapko dikhayi nhi de rahi.....ya aap ab tak naraz hai mujhse " said maham looking at the ground tears pooling in her eyes .

When Arsalan lifted her face he saw tears in her doe like eyes .he cursed himself for making his beautiful wife cry.

"Baby tum ro kyon rahi ho.....aur kisne keh diya ki mai tumse naraz hoon. mai toh bas tum par pressure nhi daalna chahta tha"
saying this Arsalan wiped her tears with his thumb and lightly kissed her forehead , her eyes , her cute botton nose , her both cheeks but his lips stoped near her lips . This time he wanted to take her permission before going any further .

All this time maham's eyes were close a deep blush coating her both cheeks her whole body is feeling like she has a high fever her breath uneven her chest rising and falling in a rapid way like she is running a marathon  . When she feels that Arsalan has stopped kissing her , she opened her daze filled eyes looking directly at arsalan's which is filled with lust, and desire asking for her permission.
She lightly closed her eyes giving him permission from her eyes.

After her permission Arsalan instantly grabbed her hips with both of his hands and slammed his lips to hers. He is kissing her like no tomorrow.  Maham also started responding to his kisses .
In their heated make out session they didn't realised when they fell on the bed and when their cloths are out of their body decorating the floor.
And just like that the moon and star and the beautiful night sky witnessed their love for each other.

                                 ***
The morning sun peeked from the curtains and fell on her beautiful face .groaning she asks Arsalan to close the curtains ,but when after 5 minutes she didn't get a reply from the said person . With closed eyes she started to search for him with her hands.
When she realised that the bed beside her is empty she abruptly sits up and groand with pain. Hissing she coveres her naked body with the quilt and gets out of the bed to look for him in the bathroom .
When she couldn't find him anywhere she sits on the bed. But when her eyes fells on the folded paper on the bed side table she quickly grabs it. And started reading it.

Assalam laikum jaan
                                  Sorry mai iss waqt tumhare saath nhi hoon mujhe ek zaroori buissness ki wajah se jana par raha hai . Hope ki tum mujhe maaf kar paogi.
                                      Yours nadaan husband.
P.s mujhe jyada miss mat karna ❤

Maham couldn't help but cry , how can he do this with her after all this . He left , he left just like that.

That's why he didn't left her in all this time so he can sleep with her and when he got what he wanted he left her .

Phewwwwww😣😣
This was so hard to write🙈🙈
I hope i did justice with the scene And reached your expectations .
Yaar i m totally inexperienced so plzz ignore my mistake.

" kuchh bada hone wala hai😉😉"

Press the ⭐ guys.
It motivates me to do much better.