*Epilogue*

When Maham gained conscious her hands hands automatically goes to her tummy cressing it feeling it flat. With panicked face she looks beside her seeing Arsalan sleeping on the chair , their is a bandage on his forhead. With trembling hands she wakes him up.

"Ar.....salan ba....ba..by" tears falling from her eyes.

"Sab thik hai jaan....bas tum aaram karo" concern visible on his voice.

"Nhi...nhi mujhe aaram nhi karna mujhe apne bachche ke paas jana hai" maham said crying hysterically.

"Baby thik hai maham" Arsalan said cressing her hear.

"Agar thik hai toh mere paas kyon nhi hai...." maham said with hopeful expression.

"Baby premature hai....isiliye use under observation rakha hai" he didn't have heart to tell her that their baby's condition is critical and he doesn't know if he will survive or not.

"Plzz Arsalan mujhe uske paas le chalen" Maham started to getting up when a sharp pain in her lower belly makes her face pale.

"Jaan aaram se....tumhare stitches abhi fresh hai" said Arsalan

"Par mujhe uske paas jaana hai" maham stubbornly said

"Kuchh din ki baat hai.....bas phir wo tumhare samne hoga" Arsalan tried to chear her up.

Just then she remembered that why she is here in the first place.
"Arsalan aa...aap thik toh hai na.........wo us raat aapka ac..accident...." she couldn't complete the sentence and started crying.

"Bas meri jaan...." Arsalan wiped her tears with his thumb "mai thik hoon...aur tumhare saamne hoon" holding her face with both of his hands he lovingly said.

"Waise.....tumhe iss bichare sauhar ka khayal ab aa raha...sahi hai bhai ab bachche ke aage bichare sauhar ko kaun puchhta hai" when she didn't stoped crying he decided to tease her.

"Nhi....nhi aisa kuchh nhi hai" maham panicked looking at his sad face. When he saw her panicked face he started laughing .

"Aap hans kyon rahe hai" maham pouted.

"Mazak tha jaan....sorry" Arsalan said holding his ears.

"Ma.....maham.......kya tumne mujhe maaf kiya" Arsalan said nervously  rubbing his neck.

"Haan....isme nervous hone ki kaun si baat hai" maham said in a lighter tone.

"Iske liye nhi........umm...Us ghalti ke liye......plzzzz baby mujhe maaf kar do .....tum mujhe maaro gaaliyan do leking plzzzzz maaf kardo...plzz baby plzzz" arsalan said holding her cold hand in his warm one's.

"Maine toh aapko kab ka maaf kar diya hai Arsalan......pa..... " Arsalan didn't let her complete her sentence because the next second his lips are kissing hers in the beginning he was smooth and gentle but when she started to respond to his kiss , the kiss bacame more heated........just then they heard the laud voice of ali.

"YAA ALLAH meri masoom aanken" ali cried hiding his eyes with his hands.

Maham's face was red from embarrassment she quickly layed dawn on the bed hiding herself from top to bottom with the quilt.

"Kya hai ali" Arsalan said with gritted teeth.

"Wo...wo mai aapse kehne aaya tha ki......ammi ne kaha hai aapko ghar jane ko....aap jayen aur fresh ho kar aa jayen tab tak mai aur chachi maham ke paas rukte hai" ali tried to hide his embarrassment.

"Aur cha....chachi kahan hai" Arsalan said with horrified look thinking that his chachi also saw them.

"Chachi aa rahi hai........shayad baby ko dekhne ke liye ruk gayi hongi" ali was enjoying his horror stricken face but he didn't want to tease him infront of maham who is so embarrassed that she is hiding herself behind the quilt.