"Aaj raat mai tumhara chhat pe intezar karunga" everyone is busy in enjoying the dholki ceremony so escaping everyone's eyes Asad dragged Noor in a corner grabbing both her hands in his large ones he affectionately pecked her lips walking away from their.

"Par mai kaise....." looking at his retreating back she could only say this.

"Amma bas bahut ho gaya ab chalen chal kar dinner karen aur dawai len" seeing Amma ji's negligence toward her health Noor with a plate of food in her hand stood at her table slightly scolding her who gave her a sheepish look.

"Mai kha loongi chanda....aur tumne mehandi kyon nhi lagwai...." looking at her empty hands Amma ji gestured her to go their where all the girls were circling Mahi applying mehandi on their hands and feets.

"Amma mai baad me lagwa loongi...." sitting infront of her Noor handed her water bottle.

"Nhi abhi jao aur mehandi lagwao sab ke saath jaa kar" 'kya hoga iss ladki ka' Amma ji thought in her mind.

"Noor aaj tumhe aur Minal ne mere saath sona hai mere kamre me" after exhausting mehandi and dholki everyone went to rest Noor was also going to sleep when her phone pinged alerting her of him waiting for her on the roof , 'oh no she totally forgot about him' quickly changing in her night dress she opens her door coming face to face with Mahi standing there in her night dress grabbing her hand Mahi dragged her towards her room telling her that she will sleep with her today as a girls night.

"Mahi mai kyon....mera matlab hai tum Minal aur baaki sab so jao" she didn't know how to deny her, on the other hand Asad was parading around the roof waiting for her.

"Chup raho tum.....badi aayi mai kyon karne wali.. aisi hoti hai kya soul sisiter...kal meri shadi hai aur tum meri itni si khwahish puri nhi kar sakti....mujhe pata tha tum mujhe bilkul bhi pyaar nhi karti ho...mai hi bewakoof thi jo..."

"Bas meri dramebaaz behan ho gaya...ab chalo khisko mujhe right side pe sona hai" cutting her rambling mid way Noor dragged her body to the other side preaching herself on the right side.

"Sona matlab kya....... aaj hume sona nhi hai aaj hum puri raat baaten karenge" sitting at the center of the bed Mahi huffed.

"Ji nhi mohtarma aap soyengi....kal aapki shadi hai aur aap sabse best dikhni chahiye" Minal came out of the bathroom wiping her face with a towel scolding her at her carelessness,

both the girls layed down at the either side of Mahi, applying face mask on their face they were relaxing in the soothing sound of classic music, Noor was so engrossed in enjoying their night out that she totally forgot about Asad who was getting hyper, after waiting for one hour. Some time later Noor's phone pinged only then she remembers Asad, picking up her phone she was about to massage him when Mahi snatched her phone.
"Aan..aaan phone is not allowed" she switced off their phones hiding it from both Noor and Minal,
he was cursing himself for acting like a love sick puppy if she didn't cared about him then why would he think about her, getting furious he angrily left from there.  

Whole night Noor was restless thinking about him, he will surely be angry with her, so early in the morning she went to his room but he was not there she asked one of the staff about him who told her that he left for the wedding venue.

"Ladkiyon ab nikal bhi jao.......aur kitna taiyar hona hai" after getting ready Amma ji was sitting in the living room shouting at the youngsters to get ready soon.

"Kya Amma ab yeh taiyar nhi honge toh kya hum honge" sitting at the either side of her both Irfan Malik and Imran Malik said at the same time.

"Hum se kya matlab hai tumlogon ka.....tum dono mat hona mai toh abhi  jawan hoon"