Problems

Key:
"this is talking"
"This is signing while talking"
This is signing

This chapter legit killed my soul. I'm officially not writing this much for a chapter again. It's so much. It takes to much time.

Also I think it's edited but I'm sorry if theres some mistakes. It's like over 9,000 words

Percy: (yes I kept Annabeth as Percy's bestfriend. I like their friendship. Sue me!)

Percy sat down on a bench in the sparing arena, a towel around his neck soaking up the execs amount of sweat pooling on his neck. His shirt was long since discarded to the floor, looking like it had been dunked in water. Percy couldn't hear anything due to his heart beating faster then normal and his rigid breaths.

He must have really been in his own head cause he didn't notice you sit yourself down next to him and pour a full water bottle onto his head. He jumped back at the cold feeling, getting soaked cause he wasn't expecting you to waterboard him!

"HEY WHAT THE-" Percy turned to look at who the culprit was to only find you, laughing loudly to yourself at Percy's shocked reaction. "Geez Perce, I was just trying to cool you down!"

Percy wanted to be mad, maybe just a bit upset. But you laughing like that. Gods. You were to much for him to handle. Percy blushed at his own thoughts, turning away from you.

"Whatever. You owe me." He said, beginning to stand up and rub the towel through his hair to dry himself off. As Percy began walking off you followed after him, today was your normal hangout day and he had been pretty busy today so...you'll just hang out now!

"umm...(N/n) what are you doing?" Percy stopped, looking over at you. "We're supposed to hangout today. Remember?"

Percy mentally cursed. How could he forget! Stupid Percy stupid! "Oh um yeah I-I remembered!"

You looked at him as if to ask 'do you really think I'm that dumb?' You did nothing but sigh, placing your hands on your hips "okay Percy why don't you go put your shirt and towel in your cabin, get a new shirt, and come and meet me in the strawberry fields to hang out?" Percy nodded then jogged off to go do said things.

You walked over to the strawberry fields and sat down. As you waited for Percy a friend of yours, Ari, walked over to you. "Sup Ari, how are you?" You asked, looking up at the boy. He seemed nervous, fidgeting with his hands as he looked away from you. "Umm well...would you like to go on a date with me? To the movies then Ice-cream? This Saturday?"

You wanted to say no. Or at least a 'let me think about it.' but your mouth reacted before your mind "sure!" Ari smiled at you telling you he'd tell you more details later then jogged off as he saw Percy walking over.

Percy sat himself down diagonal to you with a load groan. "Hey (N/n) what's up? You look like you saw a ghost."

You shook him off, deciding to give yourself some time to think about what you had said before actually telling him. "Don't worry about it. But maybe I should worry about you. You sound like an old man."

Percy whined, playfully hitting you "it's not my fault I'm so stiff! I just need a message and to like lay on the hard ground for a bit." He groaned, falling down onto the dirt. You laughed at his antics, laying down onto the ground next to him and turned to look at him. "Sorry Perce, can't help with any of that."

Percy turned to head you, a dopy grin on his face "oh well. Guess I'll just be an 'old man' forever." Swatting his face you rolled your eyes, sitting up and dusting yourself off. "You just put that shirt on. Don't lay in the dirt to much."