(a/n)

Hey I'm the author or whatever. There's just a few things to get out of the way before we continue k?

The characters I will be writing for: Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, Leo Valdez, Nico di Angelo, Frank Zhang, Will Solace, Magnus Chase, Hearthstone, Alex Fierro.

Alright so now some other stuff! This note is for Alex! I want to be respectful in writing him/her. I want to make sure I'm doing it right. It's hard to explain how I'm going to write for Alex. If I'm writing it wrong please tell me how I'd write it better because I don't want to be disrespectful at all!!! So if I'm doing anything wrong just tell me and I'll try my hardest to correct myself so that I'm doing better with making his/her characterization and gender more respectful and accurate to represent those who are gender fluid and Alex who is gender fluid!

Another thing to get out of the way! Hearthstone: I have never met a deaf person so I'm going off the books. I know very little ASL and I just know basic conversational ASL so I'm just going to write him "speaking" with italics like ok darling like writing his speech like that.

When I originally wrote this I said if I had to I'd be writing female pronouns. Since then I'm changing that to completely gender neutral for a few reason 1. i want everyone to be able to read my story and feel included and 2. I'm having a gender identity crisis so...yeah

ok ok last thing ish! Nico and Will, (this is where the Solangelo fans kill me lol) as I said everything is gender neutral so Will and Nico will have being written with a significant other that is gender neutral.

I've wanted to start a book for a while and I though that there was like no better time than now since I have so much free time and I enjoy writing. I haven't read the books in a while (I also don't own any of the books except the first 2 Percy Jackson books) So these will not really have the original books plot in them. So yeah!

Also pretty much all canon are gone. Oh wait did you hear that? It's all the canon ships out the window. Oops oh no. Pls don't come after me for it I've seen some authors being attacked for writing x readers and "ruining (insert ship)" It's an x reader book so expect the all the ships to be gone lol.

That's that. Just wanted to make those things clear! So...Go on and read!

-Lilli