Valentines day

Fun story: a kid like a year or so ago walked up to me with boxes of Valentine's Day candies and asked me "do you want to buy some chocolate for yourself" like that kinda hurt

No one bully me about all the picnics in this chapter. I think they're cute!

Percy:
- Percy likes Valentine's Day
- The thing is...he often forgets about it only like a few days before
- kinda. He remembers your gift...but not any type of event
- so hope you weren't looking for a fancy dinner or anything!
- if you want to go out you can still go out. Just no where fancy
- if he plans something it'll probably be some romance movie marathon
- but not just any romance movies!
- romcoms!
- I'm so sorry
- it's Lowkey very cute and romantic tho so don't discount it!
-his cabin will have fairy lights around (some stored in jars)
- he'll have extra blankets and pillows!
- and tons and tons of snacks!
- He does have like 'actual' food tho
- side note: he gets a lot of anonyms confessions but never upfront
- People are to scared/nervous to ask him directly
- Even though he probably would not notice they're confessing to him honestly
~~~~~~~~~~(I'm sorry if you don't have half-blood siblings. My bad:/)

Today your siblings lovingly woke you up by blowing up a popper with pink heart shaped confetti. Groaning you got out of bed and brushed the confetti from your hair. "What the fuck?" You turned to your siblings who were laughing and giggling among themselves. "We just wanted to get you in the mood for valentines day!" One of your siblings said, walking up to you and picking out a few pieces of confetti you had missed.

"Since you're spending valentines day with the most pinned after boy at camp afterall." Your sibling continued laughing, walking back to their bunk and throwing on a hoodie. "Hahaha you guys are so funny." You glared at your siblings while picking out some clothes from your wardrobe.

Your siblings left you behind as you got dressed and did your bed. Quickly you ran out your cabin door, not wanting to miss breakfast, but were stopped by a strong pair of arms. "AH-" you turned around, ready to throw a punch, then noticed the stupid grin on your boyfriends face.

"PERCY! Geez give me a warning next time!" You whinned, punching him lightly in the arm. Percy chuckled, kissing you on your temple, and slipping his hand into yours "sorry 'bout that babe." He smiled at you and handed you a rose in his other hand "here ya go! Kinda cheesy I know but it is valentines day and all so...might as well right?" Percy continued smiling at you, his cheeks flaring as he rubbed the back of his neck.

You smiled back at him and leaned over to place a gentile kiss on his lips. "It's very sweet. Thank you Perce."

The two of you walked hand and hand into the dining pavilion. You began to let go of Percy hand to walk over to your table but he didn't let go and tugged you closer. "uuhhh Perce?" You asked, looking over to him. Percy only smiled and continued to tug at your hand, pulling you towards his table. "Percy...people are staring..."

Percy shrugged and continued walking to his table, still tugging on your hand "meh. Does it matter? People know we're dating. Now come on. Let's eat"

You sat down across from Percy and began eating your breakfast, making small conversation with your boyfriend. "So you got anything planned for today?" You asked. A few weeks earlier Percy had requested you to not plan anything, though he didn't tell you what you were gonna do.

"Maybe..."

"God's you're annoying"

"You love me."

~~~~Time skip~~~

You weren't able to have the most romantic day in the world, you were still in camp and had camp activity's. Plus Percy and you didn't have to many activities together today which made it worse.