First meeting

Key:
(I forgot to add this the first time)

(Y/n)=your name
(M/p)=mortal parent
(A/t)=Ambrosia taste
(M/s)=mortal sibling
(M/s/j)= mortal siblings jewelry
(Y/l/n)=your last name
(Y/w)= your weapon
(N/d/h)= none dominant hand
(D/h) dominant hand

Percy Jackson:

A million thoughts bounced through your head as you sat waiting for a tour guide. Just a few hours ago your (M/p) had told you that you were a demi-god and had to go 'camp.'

You had been running to entrance way on a hill when you got attacked. You weren't sure by what but next thing you know you're in a cot with someone telling you where at 'camp half-blood.'

After getting patched up and given a strange golden brownie that tasted like (A/t) you were told to wait in the front because another camper would show you around camp and answer any questions you had.

You stared straight off into what looked like a strawberry field, kids of all ages running around a long with have people half goat things and some green people.

You were so distracted you barely noticed a boy calling you. "Hey?" he said patting your shoulder "Oh Uh what?" the boy shocked you, he was tall with messy black hair, sea green eyes, and he looked well built. "Hi," he smiled kindly "Are you the new camper that I'm showing around?" He asked looking down at you. "Oh, um I guess so?" you replayed standing up.

"Well good I'm your tour guide" you took his hand, shook it and smiled at him. "I'm Percy by the way, Percy Jackson" Percy told you as you started walking "Oh um I'm (Y/n), (Y/l/n)."

As you walked it was quite for awhile before you couldn't hold back your questions. You asked him all the questions buzzing through your head. "What is this place, What does a 'Godly parent mean?', Who is my Godly parent? who is your godly parent? What attacked me?" you started rambling before a chuckle cut you off.

"Heh didn't expect you to be that talkative" He said stopping for a moment. "This is camp half-blood, It's a place for demi-gods where we can train and stay safe, a godly parent is what it sounds like, when a god has a child with a mortal, I'm not sure who your godly parent is or when they will claim you, but it should be soon. And my godly parent is Poseidon"

You continued to show you around camp, making small talk. He made some jokes, cheering you up when he stopped at a cabin 12. "This is the Hermes cabin, but it's also where all the unclaimed demi-gods go so you'll stay here till you'll be claimed" he said smiling.

"Thank you Percy" You said smiling. "No problem, I'll see you at dinner and campfire." You started to walk through the doors when you heard him say something "Oh and watch out for the Stoll brothers, they like to prank the newbies." He told you before walking away. You were going to question him before you heard from inside "NEWBIE!"

Jason Grace:

You were holding the sword pointing it at your teacher. you'd been at this for several hours and you could feel your body ache. You had only just arrived in Camp Jupiter a few days ago and the time hasn't been good. You expected to settle in after Lupa took you here but nope, you got right into training.

You were getting more annoyed, wondering when your Godly parent would claim you. Plus everyone seemed like a stif.

You started to move forward to try and attack with what Jordan, Your instructor, had taught you when he stopped you. "NO!" he yelled walking towards you "You're doing it all wrong!" he continued to critic your stance and grip when you snapped.

"You know what?" you yelled dropping the sword. "Will you shut up, I just got here and I've never done this before so can you take a second and stop being such a bi-" your words were cut off by a cough.