Caught diapered at work

I woke up in the morning laying in bed in my pull-up when I realized I had to get ready for work and I haven't gone to work yet in a diaper and I wanted to see if I could go all day unnoticed while wearing a diaper so I put on a fresh pull-up and put some panties on top of it so that way if I did show it would show my panties before the diaper as I was finishing getting dressed I felt the need to pee so instead of using the toilet I just went in the diaper it wasn't much but I could feel the warmth on my privates and it felt great so I didn't change I just left on the soggy diaper I had on and left to go to work. I got there and it wasn't very eventful the first few hours but then I had to pee again and I just went cause we got a bit busy so I couldn't go and use the restroom and so I did I used the diaper again and I was just hoping it wouldn't leak onto my jeans cause it would show that I just had an accident and I didn't want that but what I didn't realize is that the top of the pull-up was exposed after the second wetting and so I just continued with my day and about an hour later I had to go number 2 and I didn't want to test my luck with the diaper so I went to the restroom well as I was coming out of the bathroom a coworker of mine she is very lovely she pulled me aside and said are you wearing a diaper right now and I couldn't help but blush and softly say yes. She asked me why I was wearing a diaper and I said cause I like they way feel when they are against my butt and she asked if I had used it today and I told yea I have I will typically pee in them twice to three times a day because the bathroom lines get so long. She looked at me and said I'm glad I'm not the only one who wears them as she reveals the front of the diaper she was wearing I could tell that she had wet it heavily and she said you should get abena diapers they hold a lot more and they make your butt look good... so as the day went on all I could think of was buying the diapers she had told me and when I got off work I got home and just took off my jeans and panties and left my shirt on and walked around the apartment in a soggy pull-up and a shirt and got on my laptop and ordered abena m4 diapers.....

A.N. Sorry for the long break between parts I've been busy with work and school and COVID