Messy at work

So I moved in with him and his fiancé and we have been in diapers now for so long that we don't even notice when we use the bathroom for number 1 but when it comes to a number 2 we always know that we used it well I woke up and I knew I was wet but that was a normal thing now and as I got out of bed I started to put on my work clothes and I noticed my bowels starting to move and I said crap I have to go and I went and woke up jr and he said to me if you gotta take a shit then use the diaper and I told him that I have work today I can't go to work after I poop myself that's just gross and he said I don't care your going to use the diaper for it and so I just let go of my bowels after I put my jeans on and I could feel the warmth of it around my butt and I liked the feeling but I didn't want people to notice that I messed myself at work so I put on a lot of perfume and went to work I get to work and I have smushed it all the way around my butt and up towards my privates and I felt the urge to pee but instead of going to the restroom to use my diaper like I have been before I just let it go and just kept walking into the office to start my day after my shift my diaper was so full that I thought my diaper would finally overflow because they can only hold so much but these diapers hold a lot more than I thought they did so when I got home I stripped down to the diaper and I could see how messy I truly am but I can't change it myself till JR gets home from work and he doesn't get home from work for another few hours so I had to just sit there in my dirty diaper and continue to use it till he got home .....

A.N
So sorry for not posting my life has been crazy as of late but I hoping to release new parts every week