Friend pov pt 6

As we were heading out the door I started to get nervous because I was going over to my parents house with a diaper on under my pants and because I was so nervous I peed in the diaper again but this time I couldn't get out of it because we were already out the door.

We started to head over to my parents house and I asked my fiancé if I really had to wear a diaper to my parents house and he told me that you have been in the diaper for so long now there are times you don't even realize your wetting it so if you didn't have it on you might wet yourself and it would be all over your jeans and don't worry your mom won't suspect a thing

We pulled into my parents driveway and my mom was outside waiting for us cause she knew we were coming and I made sure that the diaper was on tight and folded at the waistband so it wasn't extremely noticeable.

I walked up to my mom gave her a hug and ask how she was she said she was good. We ended up being there for a couple of hours and I had wet the diaper Atleast three more times. It didn't leak which is good and as we were leaving I said my goodbyes and got up into the truck.

When we pulled out of the driveway my fiancé said to take off my pants so he could see the diaper cause I don't wear pants anymore around the house cause I'm always in a diaper so I didn't think about it taking off my pants.

We got back home and Abby was in her room wearing nothing but her diaper and she came out of her room into the kitchen to greet us and I asked her why she wasn't wearing any clothes she just responded with why not. So I joined her by taking off my shirt and bra. My fiancé just kinda looked us both and said okay well if this is how it's going to be then when you two are home you both will bring wearing nothing but your diapers.

We both just kinda went okay and I could see he had some kind of idea in his head that it was going to be enjoyable for him and I didn't realize it but I liked seeing her in a diaper with nothing on as much he liked seeing both of us like it.

So I asked him a question.......
To be continued