Friends fiance POV

My name is Kaylee I'm 21 and I've never been one to try on diapers but when I saw Abby in one and saw he wet it I kinda got intrigued to try one on so when she went to leave for the night I followed her outside and asked her if she had an extra diaper that I could try on and see if I'm interested in them so she handed me a diaper from her bag and told me not to wear it when I'm around my fiancé and I asked her why I shouldn't and told me because he is into that sorta thing. I said okay with a bit of a giggle and went back inside hiding the diaper from my fiancé and I went to the bathroom to shower up before I went to bed. When I got out of the shower I looked on the sink counter and saw the diaper and I usually don't wear clothes to bed so it wasn't weird when I came out of the bathroom to go to bed my fiancé was still watching the movie so he didn't notice when I went into the bedroom and I lay down the diaper and open it up as I sat down on the diaper it was very soft and weird considering I'm 21 and I have not worn a diaper since I was a baby so when I put it on I was really scared for my fiancé to find me in it so I immediately bundled myself up and put on a pair of sweatpants and I went to bed. I woke up the next morning and my fiancé was still asleep so I quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take the diaper off but then I heard a knock at the door it was my fiancé asking me what that noise was and I was standing there in a diaper as my fiancé opened the door and he just looked at me like he always does and asked me why I was wearing a diaper I told him because I saw Abby in one and I just wanted to try it on is that weird? He just looked at me and said if I was going to wear a diaper then I was allowed to wear pants all day and I said okay I won't wear pants but I'm not going to use them I just wanted to try them on and see how it feels. He said if you have it on and you gotta go to the bathroom your using the diaper because that's what they are meant for and I got red in the face as I told him I had to pee and just stood there and said then pee then you have a diaper on just use it and as I was standing there I went pee in the diaper and as it came out I could feel the warmth and I was getting turned on by it and when I was done I put my hand in between my legs and rubbed my diaper into myself and he asked me if I was turned on by using a diaper and I told a little bit yeah....... if you want to here more of her story leave a comment and I'll get her to tell the rest of her story.