Friend pov pt. 4

After my fiancé caught me with a diaper on he told me that he was going to make wear diaper 24/7 and I wasn't allowed to argue with him about it so he got on his computer and order a box of 54 m4 abena diapers and told me that I had to wear the pull-up I had on till they came in the new diapers don't come in for two days I told him and he just looked at me and said well I guess your going to be wearing a very wet diaper for the next couple of days then and I was just glad I was off work for the next three days and so I wore the very soaked pull-up till the new diapers came in and when they did he told me to lie down on the floor and take that pull-up off so I laid down on the floor and took the pull-up off and he wiped me clean and slid the new diaper on under my butt and taped it up. As he pulled me up to my feet I could feel myself getting warm and he could hear me using the diaper and he just looked at me and said well looks like your going to be wearing that diaper for awhile cause I'm not changing you plus we are going to the store and you need to put some pants on. So we went to the store and I was wearing a diaper that was wet to the store and I didn't like the fact that I was wearing a diaper outside of the house at the house I'm okay with wearing it cause it doesn't bother me being home with it on but I also knew Abby was coming over and if she saw what I was wearing then she would know that I am wearing a diaper cause I'm wet and I also have to go to the bathroom and not just for a pee. So I looked at my fiancé and told him hey I have to go you know go he just looked at me and said if you need a minute to go to the bathroom just squat down like your looking at something and use the diaper. I got really red in my face and as I started to squat down I could feel the diaper poking out above my pant line but I couldn't lift my jeans up because I could feel my bowls letting go into the diaper and as I stood up I could feel it all smush up against butt and so now we are walking through the store with me wearing a wet and messed diaper and I'm not allowed to change it. When we got home Abby was already at the house and she had a looked on her face of I'm in trouble and when I saw her she had wet her pets badly and my fiancé told her to take her shorts off outside and then go in showing our neighbors that she is wearing a diaper and when we got inside he told her to lay down and put an abena diaper on her and then told me that I needed to take my pants off and as I did Abby could see that I was also wearing an abena diaper and as I was walking into the living room I didn't even notice that I was wetting the diaper again until Abby noticed that I was wetting and that's when my fiancé told her that she was moving in with us so he can keep an eye on the both of us in our diapers..