First time waking up in a diaper

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off in a cold diaper. When I got out of bed I glanced in my mirror to see the diaper was soggy but I had to pee and instead of going to the bathroom I just let myself go and glanced down at myself as I was peeing in the diaper and honestly I felt pretty good just peeing myself in the diaper. I looked at my phone and I noticed I had to be at work in thirty minutes and I wanted to change the diaper but I remembered what jr said and instead of changing the diaper I just threw a pair jeans on without and underwear and got ready for work but before I left I put a fresh diaper in my bag just in case I leak a bit in my jeans. As I got in my car I could feel how wet I was and I was a bit turned on by the fact of me going to work in a wet diaper. But I didn't have time to pleasure myself so I just suppressed myself. I got to work and worked my shift. When I got off work I hadn't used the bathroom all day cause I was afraid the diaper wouldn't hold up so when I got home I finally let myself use the diaper and it started leaking as soon as I started to pee. I grabbed my phone and texted him asking if I could change the diaper now cause it's leaking. He responded saying you can't change it till I see you Come to the house in 30. So I didn't change it and I just threw on some shorts and got in the car and headed to his place. When I got there he told me to take my jeans off so he could my wet diaper and I did so I could finally be changed and he said that I could change finally so I went to the bathroom and changed out of the diaper but I didn't put another one on and when I came out of the bathroom he asked me if I put another diaper on and I told him I didn't. He looked at me and said well you better go put one on. I just turned around grabbed the diaper out of my bag and put it on. I came back out of the bathroom and he told me I wasn't allowed to wear pants now when I'm hanging with him so I just took my pants off and as I did his fiancé walked in the door and asked me why are you wearing a diaper? I looked at her completely red faced and said idk I just wanted to try them out and see how they were. She just replied with well how do they feel considering you don't have pants on in front of my man. I couldn't respond with a good answer so I just put my head down and didn't say anything. After we hung out for awhile I had to pee and instead of saying anything I just peed in the diaper and kept on going. Around 10 I went to leave and he could see my diaper was wet and so could his fiancé and she looked at me and said did you wet yourself? I said yeah I did because I couldn't it in any longer. She kinda looked at me with amazement. As I was leaving she came outside with me and asked if she could take a diaper from me so she could try it out as well . I just handed her a diaper and said wear it when he isn't around. She asked why and I told her because I think he is into the whole diaper thing. I got in my car and left.