Red faced and wet

I was standing in the living room of his place and I had just soaked the diaper I had on and his fiancé had just walked in with me standing there with no pants and a diaper on my butt. I was so red in my face but then I noticed that she didn't even look up as she walked into the house she just went straight to the shower. I was so red that I didn't even notice that jr had started to pull my shorts up and I could feel the warmth of the diaper against my skin and I let out a little moan because it felt good but weird at the same time then he told me to sit down on the couch and we will change that diaper later when she goes to bed. He looked at me and told me to relax she didn't even notice there's nothing to worry about. The his fiancé came in the living room and she just sat in between us like nothing happened and I just got so red. After about an hour of sitting there watching tv and hanging out I could feel the urge to pee and I just gave a look at jr and he noticed and just mouthed if you gotta go just use that diaper your in. So I just relaxed and let it out into the diaper I was wearing. Then I realized I was going so much that I didn't think the diaper would hold out and I was right it started to dribble on my leg and you could visibly see it around my crotch. I just looked at him like I need to change this or get out of it now. He said wait five more minutes she will go to bed and to my amazement she went to bed five minutes later and he just takes my shorts of and just had a look on his like wow. He said wow you went quite a lot didn't you baby Abby. I said yeah I wet myself. He took the soaked diaper off and grab another diaper from my bag because he told me to bring some in with me. After I was changed I said I needed to go home because of work in the morning. He said as I left don't take that diaper off till you see me me to next. I said okay I won't change it as I was going home I felt the urge to pee again and I just thought to myself how do I have to use the bathroom again I just went. Before I could even process it I felt myself peeing and I couldn't stop it or even control it I started to cry as I was driving home. Is this who I really am a baby a woman who can't even control her bladder after being in a diaper for less than 24 hours. I got home and I could just feel how wet the diaper was but I promised I wouldn't change it till I saw him next and so I didn't I just went to bed in nothing but the diaper and a bra on.