Actual Chapter 14

After the party had ended Holly and Haru walked home together with general chit chat. Holly had the most fun she'd ever had in a while. Holly was still wearing her black lolita dress party clothes and dull black sandals. Haru looked down and blushed. 'She looks so pretty' he though a blush coming to his face. Holly caught Haru's gaze and they both looked at eachother dreamily for a split second. Being them arkward selves they immediatly looked away.

They stayed like this for a while until they got to Holly's House.

**Haru's POV**
'I'm going to make my move' I thought while looking at Holly. She broke the stare by looking away. Then she moved backwards and stood in the doorway I moved toward her.
"I had alot of fun tonight" she said in a cute voice as she pushed the door open.
She yelped as she nearly tripped over the door ledge. Just in time I caught her by her waist but we still fell. I was on top of her staring into her eyes. Making my move I kissed her sweetly but I couldnt resist I licked her lips asking for an entry. She obediantly let me in as we started to kiss our eyes locked. As soon as I let go to breathe she fell asleep.
"Wow she must of been tired!" I said picking her up bridal style and taking her to bed. I tucked her in and kissed her on the forehead.
Then I said " When you are with me you can be free!"

**Holly's POV**
The next morning my head ached as I got out of bed and took paracetemol. Remembering the events from last night I blushed. Then I got ready for school and walked across to Haru's house. 'I wonder how it will be today, me and him' I thought

I knocked on Haru's door, no answer. I opened it and walked inside and I saw ...
***************
Konnichiwa Reader-chans, sorry I havent updated in ages but I hope you enjoy. Please comment what you think and also do you think I should continue.

From author
Holly-chan ^w^