Part 15

Elishas POV
" Makoto ..." He hummed lazily in response.
" do you think im better off dead?" I questioned him whilst laying in blankets on a truck looking at the stars.
" I honestly don't know Elisha but I hope not because that would bring me and my possessive zodiac pain and torture" I looked up at him and he looked dead serious he clenched his jaw and tensed up whilst looking up at a star.
" if only we were born in real families"
" we were born into real fa likes we were just unlucky it was the zodiac. But honestly I couldn't picture a better woman to spend eternity with" he smiled and then kissed my lips.
" I love you M-M- Scorpio " with that Makato unleashed his zodiac.
" I love you too Canc I love you too" with that my sign started burning and then I unleashed my zodiac form too. I was left in the darkness of my mind whilst our zodiacs snogged their faces off. I longed for Makato however I knew he is the same place as me. It only seems to be when we say the 3 simple words.
" I hate you Makato " I screamed I though this would have opposite affect on us so we get our own bodies back which it did. Even though in the back of our minds our zodiacs were cursing us we just blocked them out and walked hand in hand down the street. Then we made a vow never to say the 3 simple words until we get our zodiacs to agree to link thier souls to ours.
----------
We back guys thanks everyone

I'll never be Free! (free! guys)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara