Chapter 10 Back on land

Elisha POV
I was sat on the swing ( exact swing from earlier ;)). Thinking What was Makoto hiding then he looked in pain like he was fighting someone off . Could he be like me? Could he be a re carnation of a zodiac too ? I'm a water element , cancer . I have a cancer sign on my shoulder blade its quite big but not that many people can see it . If he is like me I'm guessing he is a Scorpio , obsessive , jealous etc. I wonder if he is ... I'll tell you the story
When I was 16 ( on my 16th birthday) I had a big party but family only after the party all of us came and sat down at a big table my grandpa was in charge. He gave me a box , I opened it and a bright light come out of it . It vanished few seconds later but then I saw a necklace ( like the one in Laputa ) with the Cancer sign on. Everyone looked shocked. My shoulder blade began to burn like hell. The sign was appearing on me. The thing that hurt the most was that my family tried to kill me. They said " it's for your and the family's safety " I ran away from home far far away from them. Apparently they are still looking for me but haven't found me. The words that shocked me the most was " it's not you that's a danger its your future mate. He will kill anyone to get to his loved one and if we kill you then that will kill him" ( just made up stuff guys lol). The second personalities that we have are actually the zodiac themselves. I'm guessing Scorpio and Cancer are originally mates so Scorpio tried to contact her but I'm not quite sure I will investigate into it more.

my shoulder blade where my sign began to burn and glow gold. I fell to the flood luckily no one was here.i suddenly heard a voice ' let me out Elisha , or he will kill you and your friend that holds him back' I tried to hold her back knowing it was my zodiac but I saw a figure running up to me and knelt beside me. "Are you ok ?" The figure asked me. I looked up and there was Makoto. I nodded. His voice changed " good so I can kill you " his nails dug into me. I heard the voice again
' let me out now Elisha or he will kill you ' I nodded and I changed form. I look a bit like zelda but my hair was in nice curls and it was a reddish/ copper colour , I didn't have elfish ears and my outfit was different, I had a pastel orange longish dress on and my eyes were gold.
Makoto looked around me and wolf whistled " still looking as sexy as ever Canc"
Canc is that your nickname ? I mentally said to her
' yes , listen Elisha I can not give you my full power yet I don't know why the connection is a bit faulty"
'Shit' I stared at the ground and suddenly Makoto pounced on me and sat on me grabbing my arms he bent down and licked my cheek.
' shit Elisha I'm sorry I can't do anything you only changed your body nothing else. Scorpio didn't change bodies , he changed the brain '
I began crying I knew something bad was going to happen.
"Makoto I know you can hear me please come back I beg you please please please " a tear fell from my eye as I closed them. I felt. Warm touch on my face wiping the tear away I opened my eyes and Makoto looked like his usual self . "I'm so sorry Elisha "
I shook my head " it's ok " he began to cry. I leaned him against my chest " shhh it's ok " I stroked his head we stayed like this for a while in silence. I changed back and Makoto got up and turned to me " your one of them too huh " I nodded my head in response and sighed and hung my head low. He grabbed my chin and made me face him " Elisha why do you torment me so ? " he kissed my lips a couple of times then he said he had jobs to do and to meet me at school.i went back to my house and wondered where Holly - chan was so I texted her and texted her until I fell asleep.
There was no response
---------------------
Ilove5SOSx here x
Hoped you like it M