Chapter 11- Holly's House

BANG!BANG!BANG!
Continous knocking on the door.
"Holly, Holly. I know your in there. I must slay the person whos name is Haru" Said my fiancé.

"Errrmm Haru let me explain" I said quietly. "I kinda told this random person, who i definatly dont know that I go out with you"

"Ohh Holly the tragicness, you leaving your dear fiancé like that."

"Okay, I can explain."

*timeskip brought to you by singing koalas and dancing penguins and magestic guineapig*

I explained the whole thing to Haru.
"Holly, why didnt you tell me?" Haru
said simpathetically. " I understand, your like a fish stuck in a net. You should of just told me. I care for you."

I blushed at what he said. "Oh and all of our friends and team. I sighed, "Well he has probrably gone," I said while opening the door ajar. Until My fiance tried to barge the door open and Haru slammed the door back with his hands over my head. Then he leaned in. I took the chance and I kissed him on the lips.

I avoided him the next day from embarasment. I remembered that it was my birthday this weekend on the 27th.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Sorry this is rubish Holly-chan is a procrastinator and idk why iam talking in the 3rd person but i wanna say a big thanks to ilove5SOSx for writing this with me and being kawaii.