Tickets Chapter

Elishas POV
I woke up realising it was Holly-chans birthday at the weekend so I got my school stuff ready and got her birthday present.As I was walking I saw just in front of me another girl linking arms with Makato. My smile faded away. I walked past him quiet quickly giving him a little cough as I walked past. I heard him call my name but I payed no attention.i was in form/homeroom. I looked upon the door and saw Makato and Haru walking in but then saw Holly-chan as well. I waited for her to walk to me , which she did but with him as well.
" happy birthday for Sunday Holly-chan" I hugged her.
" yeah happy birthday Baka " Haru said whilst tapping her on the head.
Makato just looked at me.
" Makato " Haru nudged Makato which caused him to snap back to reality.
" oh yeah happy birthday "
Holly-chan looked at me with worried eyes. I smiled at her like nothing really happened.
" here's your present "
" thank you " she opened it." Wow 4 day passes for the amusement park, hey doesn't your father own this?"
I nodded in response.
"Well you guys can have one"
" holly -chan invite someone else as well because I can get in for free anyway "
" ok , Makoto , Haru anyone you wanna invite?"
" yeah Makoto what about that girl you were with this morning?"
" I guess she loves land"
I sighed in frustration.
We got into our seats ready for class.
" what's wrong with you and Makato?"
" we kissed last night then I was walking to school and saw him flirting with this other girl"
" Baka "
All through the lessons Makoto couldn't stop staring at me and it was creeping me out.
It was dinner and holly-chan grabbed me and ran off from Makato and Haru. We was in the middle off walking away but I stopped. Haru and Makoto caught up to us.
" what's up with you today " Haru said. Me and holly -chan looked away.
I slowly raised my arm and pointed it to Makato.
" Makoto ?" Haru looked at him .
To my surprise Makato grabbed my arm and yanked me into a hug and whispered into my ear " it was a misunderstanding she was a family friends daughter "
I looked up to him , thank god for that. * mushroom sigh*
" we are meant to be together after all " with that he gently pecked my lips. We looked around and saw Holly-chan clapping and Haru eye twitching. We bother laughed.
"Friends ?" I said
He shook his head " more than friends?"
I laughed slightly and nodded my head.