Chapter 4

Elishas POV
When we finished football practise me and Makoto headed down to the medical room to see how Holly-chan was doing we opened the door.
I saw Holly-chan crying in Haru's arms I ran straight to them and grabbed Holly-chan and pulled her away from him.
I had tears in my eyes " what have you done to her!?!?" I shouted at Haru.
He just looked lost for words. I placed Holly -chan on the bed and dashed to Haru kicking him right under the chin. Makoto grabbed me.
"Elisha-chan what are you doing?! " he said
" Makoto he hurt Holly-chan !! " I was trying to get out of his grasp.
I heard a faint voice call out to me. " Elisha-chan , he didn't do anything "
I stopped struggling and everyone turned to Holly-chan. Makoto let me go and I ran to Holly-chan. I hugged her. 'Was it him?" I questioned
She nodded. God I'm gonna kill that guy next time I see him.i calmed Holly-Chen down and she said she was fine and suggested we should go for ice cream so we did.

AT THE ICE CREAM SHOP
It was me sat next to Makoto and Haru sat next to Holly-Chan but I faced Haru and Holly-chan faced Makoto. Makoto and Holky-Chan was talking
" look I'm sorry about the whole chin thing" I apologised to Haru
" you know what the problem is ?"
I shook my head.
"Why am I friends with a girl that's to hyper, doesn't pay attention and doesn't let other people explain 1st off!"
Makoto and Holly-chan turned to me the Haru then me again.
I ran out crying. Why does he have to be so grumpy all the time he can take anything.
Makotos POV
" great, look what you've done now ! You have to go and upset girls all the time"
Holly-chan just sat there quietly I looked at her.
" and why are you just sitting there ! She stood up for you , why can't you stand up for her.
She was silent.
" hey don't go blaming her " Haru exclaimed
I gave out a annoyed laugh " whatever mate I'm going to find Elisha"
I began walking off.
" why are you choosing your crush over me your best mate !"
I ignored him. My main aim is to find Elisha-chan.
-------------------------------------------
Hey guys Ilove5SOSx here x