Chapter 9

**Holly's POV still**
"Ohh why? Ohh why would you do this? I must slay him, he must know you are mine." My annoying so called fiance said.

**Haru's POV**
I out of the water and got onto the pier.
I stared out into the water. The sun shining across the horrizon glimmering
on the water line.

Glaring off, I zone out. Suddenly a ripple in the water and swimming towards I saw Holly. Her swimming form was so beautiful and she had a swimming costume on now. It was blue like the shimmering ocean with a seaweed tint matching her eyes.

Then suddenly I saw her form again. She truely looked free but I don't know her story so I suppose I can't judge her.

Still staring I gazed behind her and saw a guy chasing her. Wait What?

As soon as she got out the water, she grabbed my hand and started running.
"Haru, you've got to run!" Holly said.
Still holding onto my hand, we kept on running. I was curious why and then I saw the guy with blue hair chasing us still.

"Hollyy how dare you cheat on me with a human!" he said as we opened the door and ran into the house.

"I can explain" Holly said. I noticed we were still holding hands and I blushed looking down. She noticed also and let go and blushing herself.

After she explained to me about her ex-boyfriend who still obsesses over her I understood and that I was her 'fake' boyfriend even though I wish I was her real one.

**Holly's pov**

I couldn't tell him the truth he can't know. He will think i'm weird.

BANG! BANG! BANG!
I heard knocking on the door it could only be him.
Then Haru said "let me handle this Holly"
----------
Aloha reader-chans! Hope you enjoyed my 2 chapers. Please comment,vote and follow both me and ilove5SOSx. We would really appreciate it anyway baii. Peace out✌️