Chapter 1

Deep in the ocean, as I took my last breath of air. Sinking into the deep abyss. My green eyes blending in with the water so blue, My brown hair floating along with the water. I was no normal girl.

Suddening the water current changed as a image of a guy pulled me up, clenching my eyes closed I stopped resisting and let him drag me up.

As we pulled up across the surface, I stared at him in disbelief. Quietly i said "I shall never be free." I walked away with a scowl.

(Time skip to the next day because of Haru's MACKEREL)

Waking up after last night, I sat still half a sleep. I heard a knock on the door and a hyperactive voice shouting

"HOLLY! HOOLLLYY-CHAANNNN! ," I thought to myself it could only be one person, Elisha Katie, my so called best friend.

Yorning as I got out of bed, I got a phone call from my dad or what I called my dad. Shouting he said
" NEXT SWIM MEET , YOU BETTER WIN!!!!!"

As I started crying, Elisha kicked down the door with her football boots.

"Holly is it him again," I slowly nodded my head.

"Don't let him get to you!" Drepressed as I was, I managed to show a normal face.

"Come on, lets go to school," she said as we stepped out my door and started walking.
Not watching where I was going I bumped into a guy with broad sholders and a tight stomach as I stumbled over. My head hit the floor as I fell over and my vision was blurred.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks for the first chapter, sorry its a bit short .I'm writing this with ilove5SOSx or Elisha in this story. We hope you enjoy! Peace out ✌️ Holly 🐷 xx