Chapter 8

**Haru's POV**
Where could she be? I have been looking for 2 minutes with no breath and no one to be seen.

**Holly's POV**
Eghh I have to see my Mother. Diving deep below. desending deeper below where no one can stop me now.

Looking out, I see the town from just a little away I see lights from glowstone. It was the town.

Going into the town which was one pocket of air which no one knew about. deep in the ocean, The town of the forgotten water.

All my race have developed the ability to swim underwater for an unlimited amount of time for the price of growning four fins. Two on my arms, two on my legs in water.

I had to live with this for my whole life. Spending years inside a cage. I was a trapped bird waiting for one day to get out, to be free! but that will never happen as my fait is doomed for one day I must rule the kingdom as my mother is the queen.

Walking through the gates to the castle I heard a cheeping in my ear.
"Ohh dear, Holly how your fiancé has longed to see you."

"What have I told you about that, its not happening," I exclaimed as I huffed.

"Why not dear, its been aranged since birth" He said in an overly excited tone.

"Wait have you fallen in love with someone else, don't you like me no more. What is his name?" He exclaimed with a shocked look on his face.

"Ermmm Haru...