Chapter 6

**Holly-chans POV** Ice cream Shop
I sat there arkwardly while Haru intensly stares at the door wanting to leave. Then Makoto just got up and left .
"Sorry" I exclaimed timidly,
he suddenly got up and came over to me and hugged me on the waist. he felt warm. "This is what you mean't when you said you would never be free," As soon as he said that I knew it was him who took me out the water.

_-FlashBack-_
I got pulled out the water by Haru, perfect onyx hair and ocean blue eyes but he doesnt know about my past. I'm a discrace to my kind.

**Next Day: Holly-chans POV still**
In the morning as usual was my dad's daily telling me off. "DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU'VE BEEN TO SEE YOUR MOTHER!"
I've never liked my family, I just wanted a normal life.

I started to get out my house and my dad starting to slam the door on me, I trapped my fingers. Chopping them completely off. I picked them up and threw the, in the bin. then I ripped a piece of my shirt off and wrapped it in it watching the blood spill out of my fingerless hand.

I finally got to school to find Haru. So I stood next to Haru,I blushed and remembered yesterday. My face was literally bright red, so I decided to look away. He picked up my blood stained wrapped hand, I pulled it away. This time he grabbed it harder and quickly unraveled it quickly. To see my normal hand there no marks. 'Phew I thought , it regenerated'

After that the moment was tense until Makoto joined us. Then I saw a large blur coming towards me "HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY-CHHHHHHAAAANN!!!"
Eghh one person and one person only, Elisha came to me and hugged me tightly.
"Let go!" i said breathing me last breath. She let go and I Huffed really loud.

She looked to the side of me, jumped a little and then dragged me by my hand. "What are you doing?!?" I shouted in response to her actions.
"I kissed Makoto"
"You what?" I said.

I looked over to see them staring at us, they appeared to be discussing something also.

**Haru's POV**
"You what?" I said to Makoto
"I kissed her"
"Then what." I said
"I walked away, I think I might like her. Shes so amazing!"
Looking at his starstruck face, I wondered if I would feel that way about anyone as I glared over to Holly.

**Holly-chan's POV**
After finishing the conversation,I said
"We should go back to the guys."
After that Elisha gave Makoto his coat back and we all walked off to lessons arkwardly.

Time Skip: After School
I was walking down the pier waiting to jump in to see my mother making sure no one was watching. I jumped in.

**Haru's POV**
I saw Holly jump off the pier fully clothed and got confused. So I striped off and jumped in to find her nowhere.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Konichiwa Reader-chan, Its Holly-chan again hope you enjoyed this fine chapter.
Please comment vote and follow both me and ilove5SOSx we are trying really hard on this ^.^ Peace Out