Chapter 3

**Holly's POV**
Waking up. I opened my eyes seeing a blur. After remembering what happened yesterday, I was surprised to see nobody with me. Then the door opened and the onyx haired male walked through the door totally naked apart from his swimming suit.

"W-What are you doing?!?!" I said while freaking out.

"I was helping you," he replied quietly while staring off out the window.

"What happened and who exactly are you?" I said timidly.

As he came closer I noticed his toned stomach and his beautiful ocean blue eyes, the ones that seemed so familiar to me, but where.

"Haruka by the way" he said in his monotone voice

"Oh Holly" I said shyly

The memory was all a blur, a thing of the past. As I was still staring at him he asked "what are you looking at?" He said looking in my point if view.

Suddenly the door crashed open with my dad entering shouting "STUPID GIRL! IT WAS YOUR PRACTISE AND YOU MISSED IT!" he scolded me while slapping me in the face. Being in front of the guy who I'd just met .

Just as my so called dad was about to grab my hair. The guy butted in and said "Stop!" in a stern voice.

As my dad turned to Haru, he started to put his hand out to slap him but I intercepted the slap and ended up getting slapped myself.

"That teaches you Girl!" he said with pure anger. I winced in pain as he tried again.

As tears trickled down my fave as he kicked me to the floor. I saw the pain in Haru's eyes as he excorted him out and came back to me still crying. He picked me up in his arms as I said "I shall never be free" and carried on crying
----------------------------
Aloha reader-chans, Holly-chan here. The chapter wouldnt update. Elisha-chan told me but its here please comment and vote. We really appreciate it. Peace out