Chapter 3: Who Said the Truth Will Set You Free?

In low, serious tones, Dean asks her, "What's going on with you and the angel?"

She sucks in a sharp breath before saying in a whisper, "Nothing. Nothing is going on... Now."

"'Now'?!" he repeats in an angry retort. He stomps with quick heavy thuds away and then back to stand in front of her as he tugs at his hair, crowding her as he demands, "Just what exactly was going on before?!"

Gritting her teeth against the need to answer his curse has brought, and wrapping her arms around her midsection as she breaks into a sweat, she unsteadily begs, "Dean...please."

"Answer the question," he pitilessly intones.

"Yes," she mumbles against her will, bending over at the waist as the words are drawn out of her despite her efforts to hold onto it all. "Before that day when Sam jumped into the pit, we'd been sleeping together on and off for the better part of a year and a half."

As she'd always predicted, Dean's reaction is through the roof with his anger. "What!?" he bellows, furious and shocked all wrapped together in swirling emotions as he throws his arms wide. "Sleeping together as in friggin' doing it?!"

Biting her tongue until she draws blood, she's nevertheless compelled to at least nod her head in agreement.

"Castiel who art in Heaven, you better get your feathery ass down here now, 'cause Tabitha's about to get her ass killed!" Dean screams at the ceiling.

Standing upright, Tabitha's eyes go wide as she fearfully shouts, "Dean, no!"

As she predicted in her mind, as soon as Castiel appears, Dean flies at him, laying into the angel with his fists and catching him off guard. While the pair tumbles to the ground, Tabitha worriedly circles them, grabbing at Dean's arms and trying to pull him off the angel. Her brother manages several more vicious punches to the angel's face before she hauls him off.

In return, the angel merely shakes his head once, the blood formerly dripping from his face disappearing as he stands frowning at the now struggling siblings.

"What danger is Tabitha in?" the angel asks, seeming confused by the events occurring.

Finally, Dean stops trying to go after the angel, jerking away from his sister as he hisses more directly at her, "I'm the danger. 'Cause I'm gonna kill her. Then I'm coming after your ass!" He directs the last part at the angel, turning his fury back on him.

"I don't understand," Castiel responds, seeming only curious by the events, and not at all concerned that Dean had flown at him fists first only moments before.

Before she can hiss at the angel to disappear or at least to shut up, Dean furiously bellows at him, "You slept with my sister!"

Castiel's head tips to the side as he stares perplexed back at Dean. "When I was nearly human, I did once fall asleep with your sister. I was not aware you would be angered by it. There wasn't enough room in the front seat with you and Sam. So it seemed best to rest in the back seat with her."

"What?!" Dean shrieks.

"Shut up, Castiel," she lowly hisses at the angel. She continues explaining to the infuriatingly oblivious servant of Heaven, "He means sex. He knows now that we had sex!"

"Oh," he softly mutters in dawning understanding. "I see."

"You see?!" Dean hysterically continues, arms flapping at his sides in what would have been a comical fashion if not for the murder in his eyes. "Sounds like you've been seeing too much of our sister!"